Right now, i'm using BB 9000 but i'm seriously considering adding another line and getting ... Networking with PinStackers forum

candigrl73 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    26D70D4B

Question How many phones are you currently using??

Advertisement

Right now, i'm using BB 9000 but i'm seriously considering adding another line and getting an Iphone. Anyone currently use both BB an Iphone?? love the push emails but hate the broswer on bb--but love the internet with the iphone...not sure if it's worth carrying both....any suggestions??

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    2 lines here. HD2(or mytouch) +bold. But I'd suggest waiting till the summer before shelling out the money and signing for 2 years on an outdated iphone 3gs. And if you're buying the old generation, consider buying a used phone and adding a line with no contract

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Back down to 1 line here. I was using a BB Pearl 8120 and a Sidekick 3 (Used them both on contract and prepaid. I would swap the two SIM cards when I got tired of one being on contract). The Pearl was for the PIN, PIM (personal information management), email and calling capabilities. I was using the Sidekick for PIM, email, IM and texting. Since I got the Touch Pro 2 a little over 3 weeks ago, it has handled everything I have thrown at it.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 03-28-2010 at 01:19 PM.