I don't see under my Calanendar Option an area where I can turn on or ... Networking with PinStackers forum

bbuser102006 no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I synchronize my Outlook Calendar with my Blackberry?

Advertisement

I don't see under my Calanendar Option an area where I can turn on or turn off the option to synchronize. Please help.

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9

Re: How do I synchronize my Outlook Calendar with my Blackberry?

Hello bbuser102006, and welcome aboard.

Firstly, have you installed BB Desktop Software on your PC? If you have, then click on the righthand icon for "synchronize"> click on the "configuration" tab>"configuration settings". For each of Address Book, Calendar, Memo and Tasks, click on "Choose" and scroll down to "Outlook" and click OK. Connect your BB to your PC by means of the USB cable and click on "synchronize" again. You should be good to go.

If you haven't got the software on CD to install, it is available for download from the BlackBerry website. The version you want is 4.1 and is not to be confused with OS software.

I hope this helps, if not come back with an update and we can give it another shot.

conor

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

bbuser102006, Welcome to PinStack

What Device do you have. As conor said, you have to use the Desktop Manager to sync with your BB. And the Desktop Manager has to be at least the same basic version or later as your hand held software. Pearl/8100 devices need 4.2. Devices wiht 4.1.x.xxx installed need DM 4.1.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jlehm77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    unknown

I have a problem that I do not know how to start at a theme or thread. ANy ideas for me as a newbie?

||girlybb|| no está en línea Stack level 1

Question

I too cannot sync my calendar and/or contacts with my BB Pearl 8130. My employer won't allow my personal BB to sync with the server, nor will they allow me to install the desktop manager to sync via USB to my PC. I also cannot setup Outlook on my personal computer to sync with the server. They just won't let me have any fun.

I'm new to this, so any suggestions are appreciated.

WhichIsItchy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I too am having problems syncing my calender to my outlook 2010. I was able to do my contacts, but as for my calendar, it is telling me that it isent even installed. Iam currently using the default calendar that comes with the phone. Should i use a third party application, or am i doing something wrong when im syncing my phone to outlook

Can someone please help

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Which,

Go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services (I think that's what it is on the 9700) and check the default for calendar (CICAL). Make sure it's the same e-mail as the one you have sent for messaging.

ctaylor143 no está en línea Stack level 1
    if your looking for a really easy way to sync your blackberry calendar you should Try BIEVO. Its unique system that will allow you to easily sync all of the calendars you may be using. I use BIEVO with my 9700 BOLD and it syncs very nicely with my desktop outlook calendar.

http://bit.ly/BIEVO_SYNC

ctaylor143 no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help synchronizing your smart phone?

I use BIEVO to sync with my BlackBerry 9700 BOLD default calendar. BIEVO allows your smartphone to sync to literally any other type of calendar on the web very easily just follow the steps in setting up and you will be fully synchronized with all of your calendars.

http://bit.ly/BIEVO_SYNC

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thanks looks pretty interesting, you really only need to post once

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color