Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi everyone, I have a big trouble: Install the bPhone theme on my BB 8700c, ... Networking with PinStackers forum

vaLar no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How do I reset my Blackberry 8700 C

Advertisement

Hi everyone, I have a big trouble: Install the bPhone theme on my BB 8700c, and the phone restarted like it was supposed to, but now it is in a loop and just shows an hourglass spinning and wont startup. I tried uninstall but.. when i connect it is writen USB PIN 23DE9953 in the communication port selection.
    Then I open the "Application Loader", when i click next, it switch to com3 and to USB PIN UNKNOW. So in the "Device Aplication Selection" i got "No system software was found in your device".

please help me to remove the bPhone theme or reset my BB!

75stripes no está en línea Stack level 1

@ swells, just as Rcbjr suggested you can delete your address book modules, but that would be a risky thing that could affect the integrity of the BB OS. Best way to delete just your address book is to do it line by line if you are so averse to using a PC; however, the recommended way is to use a PC with Desktop Manager installed. First, back up your device using Backup and Restore (takes a minute or less), that way if you want your address book back you can just do an advanced restore to import just that database, which brings me to the actual recommended solution to your problem: You can just clear your address book database using Desktop Manager. Connect to your PC (yes, you have to connect, and it's really not a bad exerience ). Next, open DM and click on Backup and Restore, then click on the Advanced button. Your device's databases will load and be displayed in the right pane. Find the Address Book database and then press the "Clear" button. That should clear your address book and is the recommended way of clearing a particular database.

75stripes no está en línea Stack level 1

bk1, the only way to remove an IT policy from a BB that was on a BES server is to have the previous IT Admin of that server delete the policy. That's the whole function of BES and security policies, so if your handheld were ever lost/stolen then it can't just be wiped and used. You really have to contact the IT Admin to have the IT policy removed.

oldman50 no está en línea Stack level 1
    my 8700 is stuck with the hourglass on a white screen. how do reset or get it working again...please help!!!!

ebraz1979 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I lost my main menu screen how do I get it back? Any help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12