Since I got my BB 7290 under T-Mobile Carrier 2 months ago and still learning ... Networking with PinStackers forum

riverboy71 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BD4664

How do I remove Mobile AIM Icon

Advertisement

Since I got my BB 7290 under T-Mobile Carrier 2 months ago and still learning the new things. As of last night, I was curiousity to sign on AIM on blackberry in T-Zones and then sign off. my friends still notice my mobile aim icon on the buddy list even thought I am not using AIM. I received the AOL System Message telling me that I have my screenname at 2 locations. have tried few times and seem there is no sign off. Could anyone tell me how to do and remove?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: How do I remove Mobile AIM Icon

I would try to sign in again. Then, when you get the message that you are signed in to 2 locations, it should ask you if you want to sign off from the other location. Hit Yes. Then you should sign off your BB AIM. Then sign on to your BB AIM again to make sure it took.

Good luck and welcome to the Stacks!

PIN/ID
    32BD4664

I did signed in few times, and sign off the numbers of locations. Yet! it still show my screenname with mobile icon. I use the same screename and password to sign on on PC. I'm struggling to try to sign off.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Have you tried removing your battery to reset? When all else fails, I try that. Couldn't hurt and just may stop it from continuing.

PIN/ID
    32BD4664

I got Mobile AIM signed off now. I clicked on a menu and found sign off was in there.