How do I add contacts on pinstack from my BB? And how do I subscribe ... Networking with PinStackers forum

maddogrecurve no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3119f469

how do I??

Advertisement

How do I add contacts on pinstack from my BB? And how do I subscribe to threads on my BB. I'm talking about Pinstack..
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

daniels75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    negot.
    Are you trying to add contacts to bb messenger?

daniels75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    negot.
    I don't know if you can subscribe to threads, but being a member of pinstack allows you to start your own thread and also list your pin in certain threads

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    First of all you should probable send them a message and ask if its ok, unless they have their pin number in their profile..

You can either add them trough your address book, if they have their public email listed, or you can add them trough blackberry messenger by going to your options and add a contact and put in their Pin number. and send a request.

To use BBM you must have a data plan, it doesnt work with wifi only...

As far as subscribing on your phone, it might work on opera.... I dont see the option on the bb browser in mobile or PC mode..

What I have done is set my settings on pinstack, to subscribe to every thread I post in... Then i go back later and delete the ones that have been answered or are no longer of importance.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    I just put a space in the comment field and post it. Then I check "my posts" for any responses for a while.

maddogrecurve no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3119f469
    Ok, thanks guys. I know how to add messenger contacts. I think that I will have to add Pinstack members from my desktop.