Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

staring down the gun barrel of turning 41. I had plans of retiring at forty ... Networking with PinStackers forum

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

staring down the gun barrel of turning 41. I had plans of retiring at forty with my son going into the Air Force. Then our 4 yr old came along. Love the girl! Hate to have to work ten or so more years.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

ckroaderick no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    325A8ECE
    Can't wait for trip 7 days all inclusive with 5 days, 8 hours a day offshore fishing. Never hooked a tuna, hoping to correct that on this trip. About my colorful life, was in the "bar" business from the age of 15 to 30. Learned it from the "ground" up. LOL. Still wouldn't trade. Thank god, my son is 16 (only 2 more years of child support) Almost everything in Life paid off. Only 5 years left on mortgage as well. All vehicles and boat paid off. Ready to enjoy. BTW, in my younger days, served this great country of ours by jumping out of perfectly good airplanes in Europe. Well, I think I've opened enough doors to keep this thread going, LOL
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    325A8ECE
    Damn Sorry Vera,
    I've killed all kinds of things before. Fish, Deer and other wild life but never thought I'd kill a thread.

Once Again,
    Sorry

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4
    its ok ckroaderick....... i think i heard everyone's mouth drop to the floor and see a flood from all the drool......... i know i can speak for myself....... its nice to see SOMEONE is doing not so badly at all!!!

how does one not be jealous of that?

congrats of making it CK!
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm jealous.

Its all good.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Vera, If you don't mind I was thinking of changing the thread title to Stackers over 40 or Over 40 stackers. What do you think?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Do I get to stay? May not post here as muc, but enjoy the reading.

PIN/ID
    325A8ECE
    I don't care what we call it, the thread that is. Just glad to know its still alive. I didn't have a "thread" tag, let alone killing one out of "season" Lol.
    Making it took a major change in mind set yrs ago. Now I work because I want to, and because I enjoy dealing with the public.
    Well its late here in Florida that is. Now I really am getting "older" Lol
    Anyway am going red fishing, backwater in 6 hours so I need some sleep before I catch some dinner in the am. Menu tomm. Night should be blacken red fish fillets with fresh from the garden coleslaw.

Night Fellow Stackers.

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4
    i have no issues with the name.... just feel it is nice to have a place where those of us who are over 40 dont feel like our 6" hole is waiting for us to fall into...... lol

not that i feel my age..... nor do i aparently look it... i always get the very same reaction from evryone when i tell them my age.......

"no F*****g way that you could be 46! show me your id?? what do you do to stay looking so good?"

and i tell them the same thing........ it shuts them up every time and i get a good chuckle out of it......

"LOTS of GREAT S*X!!!"

this thread is starting to be lots of fun to visit... at least for me it is..... i am open to topics related to our age to keep things hoping.
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

PIN/ID
    325A8ECE
    Damn Vera. You had to open that door. I didn't want to look but couldn't help myself.Lol. If I didn't get "It" at least 4 - 5 times a week, I'd be suicidal or worse homicidal.. Its nice having a wife who is a year older than me but keeps me feeling 20. Or maybe its the 20yr olds she keeps feeling, LOL.. Either way I get mine and most of the times hers, Lol Anyway time to put the apron back on. Didn't get redfish but did get limit in Trout. Still having blackened fish and fresh slaw.. I'm starting to wonder why I feel blackened. My self, oh its called a damn sunburn, LOL

PIN/ID
    325A8ECE
    Damn, I think I really did it. Its been dead for two weeks now. Yes, your Honor, it was me, I killed this thread. Please be lenient in your sentence. It was an accidental death I swear!!! I'm so sorry!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    You didn't kill it-everyone over 40 is asleep.

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Count me in I will be 43 in July
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

RIVERINE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3146A554
    42 in july and retiring in mid august single no kids yeah baby let get it

PIN/ID
    325A8ECE
    It alive, its alive, Muhahahaha.....
    Glad to see someones awake. Was walking the "Green Mile" there for awhile. Its amazing, that no-one followed up Vera's post since she opened the door. Maybe we are all voyours at heart. I'm still watching with interest. Glad to see new faces. Hello and Welcome Tia & Riverine.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast