Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by MR. H ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok here's my question to all true hip ... Networking with PinStackers forum

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MR. H View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok here's my question to all true hip hop fans, this is a debate that's not even worth debating but hey ok who is the best right now. Now my answer to that is Jay Z, why you may ask, here it goes reasons why I didn't pick the legends krs one rahkim and company is cause there not really in the game anymore, if so then I'd have to change my answer, since there not ill tell you why I choose J, longevity, influence, charisma, ability to change a trash song into a hit ( rehab with amy whinewhatever) or make songs that make you really think (allure,my first song, what more can I say, can I live, song cry etc...) His business plans/goals, achievements and acquisitions, nets, 40/40 bud light etc. He sold roca wear for 200mil+, but remains on the designs board so he is paid for that, he bought artful dodger (underground clothing) need I say more, no other rapper entertainer is doing what he is and has done I believe I can be because what he is and has done. I got more reasons but its late so hope you all agree. Oh yeah his new song with mary j your welcome is beyond hot listen to it on repeat to get the full flavor of his words, and marys seductive voice not to mention swizz killed the beat
    In your post you point out a lot of good reasons why Hova is a brilliant business man. He said it best himeself: I'm not a business man, I am a BUSINESS, man. Although Hova is not the best rapper out. He is top five. but he would have to be below Pac, Nas and Pun who in my opinion was the greatest commercail lyrcist ever.

good1988 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yea no doubt Jay-z is doing big things, IMO I wont be like "yo Jay was the dude." I listen to tooo many people. But Jay-z makes me bump my head when he is on a joint. He has songs that I love, Blueprint 1 and 2 and black album, but i think he was a little too commercial for my likings.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    anybody got any free beats hip hop rap beats.

DPC
    DPC no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l View Post
    anybody got any free beats hip hop rap beats.
    I do, all free I just ask for a shoutout if you record over it.

I think you have me on BBM just msg me, or email me, and I'll send you some.

If anyone else on here wants free beats to rap over just let me know.
    In heaven, all the interesting people are missing - Friedrich Nietzsche

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~when I said Jay is the best out I was referring to the rappers who are still breathing, hate to say it but truthfully jay couldn't hold a candle to pac, big, pun etc.

PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    Quote Originally Posted by DPC View Post
    I do, all free I just ask for a shoutout if you record over it.

I think you have me on BBM just msg me, or email me, and I'll send you some.

If anyone else on here wants free beats to rap over just let me know.
    cool yeah i got you on bb messenger ur always offline tho lol not available yeah man i would love to hear what u got and see what we can do we def have no problem shouting u out man its ur beat u k now

]Good ]look too

PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ hey any site builders out there to creat a BB hiphop lounge. I love hiphop and can talk it and listen to it all day, but I think we may run into trouble posting songs and things like that. I'd be willing to help in anyway.
    Mr.jh83@gmail.com

I also have a lot of under ground music, lots of 9th, little brother, murs, black milk, to name a few.

DPC
    DPC no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l View Post
    cool yeah i got you on bb messenger ur always offline tho lol not available yeah man i would love to hear what u got and see what we can do we def have no problem shouting u out man its ur beat u k now

]Good ]look too
    LOL, sorry man been busy these past few days traveling around for work.

I'm be back home on the weekend and I'll send you some beats.
    In heaven, all the interesting people are missing - Friedrich Nietzsche

PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~any one got a album by 9th wonder called the dream merchant vol 2....that would care to share it. If so you can email me the tracks mr.jh83@gmail.com. I know it would be a little bit of work to send all the tracks, I'd greatly appreciate it.

good1988 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. H View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ hey any site builders out there to creat a BB hiphop lounge. I love hiphop and can talk it and listen to it all day, but I think we may run into trouble posting songs and things like that. I'd be willing to help in anyway.
    Mr.jh83@gmail.com

I also have a lot of under ground music, lots of 9th, little brother, murs, black milk, to name a few.

I think that is a great idea. if someone could create like a BB music lounge with like BB users who love music can share music and listen to it. BBSLICE your slacking with the CRS...lol....Cause I have 30 gigs of music ranging from many artisits and trrying to make it grow. And if someone wants to help me create the forum either email me espinosa.felix@gmail.com or pin 245165A3
    Last edited by good1988; 03-18-2008 at 09:53 AM.

PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    coo man very much appreciated keep doing your thing tho dpC

bbslice no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437ACFE
    Quote Originally Posted by good1988 View Post
    I think that is a great idea. if someone could create like a BB music lounge with like BB users who love music can share music and listen to it. BBSLICE your slacking with the CRS...lol....Cause I have 30 gigs of music ranging from many artisits and trrying to make it grow. And if someone wants to help me create the forum either email me espinosa.felix@gmail.com or pin 245165A3
    sorry fam mad busy
    got your instant messange by the way, I haven't been infront of my computer for a few days, I've been busy travelling back and forth from NYC to Boston. I'll be back by the end of this week though
    and that BB hiphop lounge, I started on a php based website, that i'm going to host within the next week, so if you have anything to input pin me and we can collaborate on it.
    NAS BEST RAPPER ALIVE!
    or AZ nothing beats NAS AND AZ

Jay-Z aint **** he's a bitch NAS TO THE END QUEENSBRIDGE KIDS!
    i'm addicted.

bbslice no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437ACFE
    ALSO
    on another note:
    I have free beats, and I make beats for whoever if you want a beat just hit me up on myspace, and i'll send you a few.
    www.myspace.com/puchedition
    i'm addicted.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234