Hi guys, I have been brought here through numerous Google searches links, back links and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

dkanderson no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Pinstack

Advertisement

Hi guys, I have been brought here through numerous Google searches links, back links and it always seems to lead back here and I have seen where the community has helped many people resolve their problems with devices like mine (I have a blackberry bold 9000). I have been really struggling with an issue and I am going to take a look around and try to post my problem in the appropriate Forum.

I just wanted to introduce my self, my name is Duane, I am a web designer based in Jamaica. I am not much of a techie but I learn fast so go ez on me Looking forward to networking with you all and maybe even one day helping out too. Thanks for this great forum and keep up the great work you are all doing.

Stata Buon
    Duane

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to the forums, Duane! Glad to have you here.....

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Welcome Duane, glad to have you among us. I'm sure we can answer most any question you may have with your bold, and I'm sure you have knowledge that will likewise help us here on the Stack. Enjoy

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

dkanderson no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks guys I have already started getting help over here: http://forums.pinstack.com/f199/bb_b..._maybe-124152/. Really awesome people on this forum.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hello Duane ! Hello Jamaica ! Welcome... and like you said "...and it always seems to lead back here..."

It always does - PS is the site for you. Enjoy !

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Hey Duane, what part of Jamaica are you in? My parents are Jamaican and I go there on an annual basis. Welcome to Pinstack and I hope you enjoy it here.
    Take care!