Nice latin american guy here that absolutely loves his BB!! I'd like to meet people ... Networking with PinStackers forum

rcheing no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40131C40

Thumbs up Hi girls

Advertisement

Nice latin american guy here that absolutely loves his BB!! I'd like to meet people with this new found addiction I found. I wonder why I didn't have one before! Anyway, I'm friendly so don't be a stranger and shoot me a PIN. I'd like to see how this works.

Thank you,
    Ricardo Ch.
    Thank you,
    Richie

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Hi girls

welcome to the support group...er...forum--ha ha.

Lovellbird

PIN/ID
    40131C40

LOL!!! Thank you. I am a member of aximsite.com because I own a Dell x51v which I think is the coolest PDA out there but since I bought the 7100i I haven't touch the PDA in a while!
    Thank you,
    Richie

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by rcheing
    LOL!!! Thank you. I am a member of aximsite.com because I own a Dell x51v which I think is the coolest PDA out there but since I bought the 7100i I haven't touch the PDA in a while!
    Welcome to Pinstack! I am a member of aximsite.com as well and I own a Dell Axim x5 I agree it is a cool Pocket PC. But I love my Blackberry 7290 even more!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

LOL I had the misfortune of dropping 2 Dell Axim X50's, along with 4 other pocket pc/ppc phones, 3 sidekicks, 5 other blackberries and several phones. But I love my BB's more than any of them. I still have (and sometimes use) a 7100t, a 7730, and a 950 (don't use the last 2).

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

I have an HP IPAQ with a camera in it. It is a nice little piece of hardware. But anymore, I carry my BB and leave it at home. I had my Ipaq with me the other day at the college and was gonna do a little wi-fi surfing......then I realized all the places I like to go I can get to on my BB just as easy lol.

Lovellbird

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

Hello reching and Welcome to Pinstack. Com .
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

Welcome to the stack! I've been using PDA's for 10 years and my 8700c blows then away for all of my professional uses. They do better with images and other files by virtue of their greater storage capacity, but they are not asw generally useful to me as my BB.

Rock and roll!!!

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    LOL I had the misfortune of dropping 2 Dell Axim X50's, along with 4 other pocket pc/ppc phones, 3 sidekicks, 5 other blackberries and several phones. But I love my BB's more than any of them. I still have (and sometimes use) a 7100t, a 7730, and a 950 (don't use the last 2).
    Erica you should have the tag gadgetgirl...LOL you sure had a bunch...
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by rcheing
    Nice latin american guy here that absolutely loves his BB!! I'd like to meet people with this new found addiction I found. I wonder why I didn't have one before! Anyway, I'm friendly so don't be a stranger and shoot me a PIN. I'd like to see how this works.

Thank you,
    Ricardo Ch.
    Wassup? Welcome to the other side...LOL enjoy....
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Yup but the only ones working are the following: my 950 (it only turns on when I put a battery in it; since AOL discontinued their Mobile Communicator Service, I have no use for it but can't get rid of it as it was my first BlackBerry); my 2nd Sidekick 2 (signal dropped way too frequently); a Samsung e635 (would take forever when sending text messages; froze and rebooted when I tried to browse the web, download anything, receive a long text message or send an MMS. LOL worked fine as a phone only); my 7100t, 7105t and my 7730. And I have a Nokia 8265i that is only used for the preloaded games as it is a pre-sim card Cingular phone LOL

The following don't work anymore: 1 original Color Sidekick and 3 Pocket PC/PPC Phones LOL: a Compaq iPAQ 3835 and my 2nd Dell Axim X50 (both Dells and the iPAQ got dropped beyond repair); and SOMEWHERE is my 3rd hp iPAQ 6315 (suffered one damaging drop, Sim card fell out and it was over).
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 05-25-2006 at 03:58 AM.

PIN/ID
    40131C40

Wow! I haven't been here a couple of days and talk about a warm welcome! Thank you. Erica, that's a lot of BB's and PDA's you've had. I agree with most of you though, I love my Axim x51v but I love BB even more as it has freed me from carrying two devices. Plus you get the benefit of the keyboard! I only wish my BB could play MP3's and had a camera, that would be insane! I currently have the 7100i and from reading from this board it looks like I can't expect to have cooler ringtones anytime soon :-(
    Thank you,
    Richie