Hello, i'm new to the forums. I'm really glad i found this place because I ... Networking with PinStackers forum

waldorfpc no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Hi All, I'm New

Hello, i'm new to the forums. I'm really glad i found this place because I can talk with likeminded people who are in love with cell phones and related technology.

A little abou me--I'm a business owner who works with troubleshooting and repairing computers, an advocate for a number of causes, love to hang with friends and socialize, and am a major technology buff. I love to stay up to date with all of the latest and greatest releases, and I'm always open to learning more about what is out there.

I look forward to chatting with tons of cool people and sharing a lot. i'll be around

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to PinStack, waldorf! You've come to the right place. We have quite a diverse community here as you'll see as you explore the forums. I know your contributions here will be welcome!

There is tons of useful information in the links in my signature to make your experience here more enjoyable.

It's also useful if you update your profile to show any information you'd care to share with the rest of us!