I went to an interview on Friday, at Sears. I was really excited and looking ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307

Hey guys....

Advertisement

I went to an interview on Friday, at Sears. I was really excited and looking forward to be hired, I was wearing red and black to look like I already worked there. I went out of my way to look professional. I was waiting for about half an hour then a guy opened the door and walked out-he looked like he was going to cry-so I assumed the guy giving the interview must be tough. Then the manager walked out of the room and smiled at me so I walked in, we introduced ourselves then his phone rings-he pulls out THE BOLD. I went gagga after he hung up and I pulled out my pearl. We connected over BB's guys.....THEN he started talking about his brother's iPhone :cry:. He thought the iPhone was better than the BB until I started showing him all my games and themes and told him about Pinstack and all the tricks I knew. He seemed really impressed and wanted to check it all out. Then he asked me a couple questions and told me he hopes I get the job in the section I want but I still have one more interview to pass....2 out of 3 so far!
    Just thought I would tell you guys.....I think the BB broke the ice in the room.
    **Ashmee**

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    haha that's awesome..you might have a great chance at this now he would probably come back to you asking you more about the apps and themes in your pearl..another thing a BB is useful for !