i got an unlocked blackberry tour 9630 off eBay it was a verizon phone before ... Networking with PinStackers forum

kachuri1223 no está en línea Stack level 1

help please

Advertisement

i got an unlocked blackberry tour 9630 off eBay it was a verizon phone before that and i previously did not have web on my plan because my old phone did not need web services but i however got web services added.i can use bbm but i cant use the browser if i click on the browser it says.your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book enteries please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device.i called tmobile and they had me register on the host routing table,and i am registered i can see a bunch of options come up when i click host routing table when i check service books too i see a bunch of stuff come up i do not know why the browser still does not work.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    On your Blackberry, go to Options > Network

Click in the Network screen and choose the option to “Start Provisioning“. You should then see network activity on the Blackberry.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by smooth10; 05-29-2010 at 06:40 PM.

i do not have network on my options list only mobile network and that does not say anything like provisioning

PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Ok I should have started from scratch. Are you on BES or BIS? You should make sure you have the correct account with your service provider

PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    When you look through your service books, you should see many things, and hopefully in that list you see...

-----
    Provisioning [PROVISIONING]
    and
    Blackberry Internet Browsing Service [BrowserConfig]
    -----

Go to the "Blackberry Internet Browsing Service [BrowserConfig]" and press the menu button, and select "Undelete". Hopefully it will start working in a minute or so after that.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by smooth10; 05-30-2010 at 03:19 AM.

i use BIS and yes i can see Provisioning [PROVISIONING] but cant see Blackberry Internet Browsing Service [BrowserConfig] i even tried deleting and then undeleting everything but still to no avail i mean my email works and my bbm works but the browser does not i still need help please

PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Just giving this a bump... Maybe someone can help?!

Kachuri1223 - In your host routing table, is one of the options bolded?
    Last edited by smooth10; 06-01-2010 at 04:48 AM.

BBUnlockers no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    220D32D2
    Hello,

Go to Manage Connections > Mobile Network Options > Network selection should be set to GSM/UMTS. Also make sure "Data Services" is set to "On"
    BlackBerry Unlockers $5.00 for ANY Blackberry Unlock Code 100% Guaranteed CLICK HERE to Unlock your Blackberry Today!