hi all ok here it is i just bought off of ebay 2 7230's and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

squirlyboo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    201199AF

Smile help i dont know what i can do with this thing (7230)

Advertisement

hi all
    ok here it is i just bought off of ebay 2 7230's and the more i learn the more confused i get . there are a few simple things i need to know to see if i got the right device for the job.

here goes , i hope you guys can help lol.

1) can this blackberry be loaded with programs for maps and navagation without having to go online each time i need to acces the program and maps? VERY Important

2) my hubby drives a truck and has considered getting a laptop to access mapping and routing programs .(very important in his line of work ! ) since he wouldnt have to be online to do this would it be better for him to get a laptop vs a BB or PDA ?

3) does one have to be online in order for the thing to work?

3) since we wouldnt be using it as part of a desk type job (ie spreadsheets, office etc...) is this the right device for him?

thanks so much guys
    take care
    manda

jpp17 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2062AFFA

Re: help i dont know what i can do with this thing (7230)

Hey manda, try the t-mobile vario2 with co pilot, its available in the UK, not sure about the rest of the world, it has free satnav, not as good as a bb but think it'll do what you need it to do!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~