hi frinds this vikas i purchased black berry pearl 8100 i want know how tyo ... Networking with PinStackers forum

vikas no está en línea Stack level 1

help

Advertisement

hi frinds this vikas i purchased black berry pearl 8100
    i want know how tyo insert thems games dest top softwares in my phone plz help me out frinds:cry:

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: help

There are some games and themes you can download ota. Also you need desktop manager to load software from the pc. Search the blackberry 8100 for more info and tip. Also there are great apps in the pinstack download section. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: help

Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    hi frinds this vikas i purchased black berry pearl 8100
    i want know how tyo insert thems games dest top softwares in my phone plz help me out frinds:cry:
    You will need to download a few things.
    1) Desktop Manager
    2) Handheld software for your model BlackBerry. You have in your profile "black" so I have no idea which BlackBerry you have or who your wireless provider is, so don't know which handheld software to point you toward to download.
    3) After that is done you then need the games/themes you wish to install, both *.alx file and *.cod file(s)

When you have all that ready you then start Desktop Manager, click on Application Loader and add the files from there.