Hi there. I first joined this forum several years ago when I got my first ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Painterh52 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello to all from an old "new member".

Hi there. I first joined this forum several years ago when I got my first BB, (an 8100 Pearl from T-Mobile). I dropped off of all the various Blackberry forums I used to browse when I had to change carriers and my Pearl was locked to the previous carrier. Well, I am an 'old geek wannabee that is always trying to figure out how tech works, so after having endured a new "non-smartphone" for a year, I finally drug out the old Pearl and unlocked it. That said, I am not going to offer anyone advice on how to accomplish this because that's not what I am here for. Additionally, there is the 'legal issues'. Anyway, being an old "geek wannabee", I am always hungry for more info about whatever 'Tech' I possess, and forums are the best way to get the info I require, and maybe be able to occasionally offer something of value to others.. So, hello to all, and I hope to be more than just a sponge here. This seems like a nice bunch of folks.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome back, painter! Glad you're here. Lots of exciting stuff happening here, including some giveaways, so stay tuned!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    Hey painter, welcome back to the Stacks.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red