Brand new to the BB world, coming from years of Pocket PC and Smartphones. I ... Networking with PinStackers forum

corys00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317d7591

Hello Pinsters from Miami

Advertisement

Brand new to the BB world, coming from years of Pocket PC and Smartphones. I work for Verizon Wireless, so I will try to also answer anyone's questions relating to BB and VZW service. So far, everything is going great, I have my 8703e up and rocking, just looking for a good themes site for it (I would love to have the Macberry theme, but I can't find a D/L site for it).

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Hello Pinsters from Miami

corys00, welcome to PinStack.

Thanks for the offer of help. As to Themes for your device, try Srl7741's Great Theme Site. I don't think the original Macberry Theme is still availabe, but I do think srl has something similar.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hello corey, welcome to pinstack. Definitely check out Srl's site, Im there right now!

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

Welcome to Pinstack!
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

PIN/ID
    317d7591

Thanks guys, yeah I found the Macberry download (as well as the very nice Aquaberry) and have both installed on my device. Srl's site has a lot of nice wallpapers so I'm browsing through those right now to spruce it up. I had a 7130e back when it first came out and it left a real sour taste in my mouth, I put it in my closet after just 3 days. However, I really am noticing a difference, atleast for me, with the 8703e. I have all my email addresses setup as well as Ramble IM, Yahoo, Google Map, and BB Messenger.

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up Re: Hello Pinsters from Miami

Cory, Welcome to Pinstack!!

louee6 no está en línea Stack level 3

Welcome to Pinstack Cory. I'm actually down here in Miami with you Mann. Right here in Kendall. I rocked gsm phones for a minute, but when I got my hands on this 8700g, I haven't messed with my gsm phones. My only problem is that i'm stuck on this stupid a@$ Smart Access Plan thru T-mobile and I can't have a dtata plan added to my account until January which is when my account is time for renewal. So i'm stuck trying to figure out how to put ringtones at least on this sweet toy of mine. Rather than that, hope or you will find all your answers here. We got alot of great people on this site. Enjoy Cory

PIN/ID
    317d7591

Thanks Louee, I'm actally in Hammocks. I might have a solution for you when it comes to your T-Mobile situation (no Im not asking you to switch lol). Feel free to Pin PM me if you want to know what I suggest.