I'm new here, relatively new to blackberries and new to pocketday. I'm hoping some of ... Networking with PinStackers forum

pdnewbie no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello everyone

Advertisement

I'm new here, relatively new to blackberries and new to pocketday. I'm hoping some of you can help me out.

I have PD professional on a bb 8300 or 8700, (I don't know which, I was given the BB). I like the pocket day application, but can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the key settings or utility settings menus. Any help would be much appreciated. I'd like to be able to set a key (maybe z) to switch to another application called reportaway.

Thanks

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Welcome to PinStack. Will check into this

crs
    crs no está en línea Developer
    Sure it's possible. Press Menu inside PD, then click Settings. Scroll down to KeyMaps. Then set the key and select the App to map it to.

pdnewbie no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by crs View Post
    Sure it's possible. Press Menu inside PD, then click Settings. Scroll down to KeyMaps. Then set the key and select the App to map it to.
    Ta very much. I missed the miniscule arrow pointing to more options in the settings screen. Conceptually this works; I've set the x key to bring up the bb calculator. But the z key will not bring up the app that I want. There must be some incompatibility between the app and PD.

Oh, and I don't know how or where they get their international times from but that feature is not very accurate. They have India's time off by 30 mins. I guess whoever wrote their programme did not realize that India's time does not align with international time zones.

I still think it is a good product - better than the other BB PDA application I tried for a few days.

Once again, thanks for your help.