8700c newbie awa to pinstack. just wanted to say hello. found you b/c 8700c mysteriously ... Networking with PinStackers forum

pgw5960 no está en línea Stack level 1

hello...

Advertisement

8700c newbie awa to pinstack. just wanted to say hello. found you b/c 8700c mysteriously stopped ringing - now not ringing at all. wondering if any other 8700c owners had similar problem. thanks pgw

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: hello...

Hello and welcome to pinstack. Try to take the battery out and hold the power key down for 30 seconds. Happened to me a few times, different device though. Good luck.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

yea i had that problem once or twice.... it got emotional on me and gave me the silent treatment.. I took out the battery and popped it back in and it worked fine.....

Welcome to the Stacks PGW. Let us know if we can help you with anything else....

Cheers
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

pgw5960, Welcome to PinStack.

By chance did you make a speaker phone call just before this started? If so Call your voicemail and use the speaker phone. Just before you hang up roll the volume all the way up using the trackwheel. If that cures your problem, you might want to consider upgrading your OS to one of the other carrier's 8700 OS.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles