Hi everyone! I've just joined this forum, unfortunately I'm nowhere near as talented as most ... Networking with PinStackers forum

nyx77 no está en línea Stack level 1

hello!

Advertisement

Hi everyone! I've just joined this forum, unfortunately I'm nowhere near as talented as most of you seem. I love some of the themes!! I'd love to be able to design themes but 4 mini people and no pc does hamper the creative spark somewhat lol. Maybe one day! By the way, can anyone give me any advice as to why my phone completely freezes/crashes whenever I try to access the camera? Oh yeah, I have a blackberry pearl 8110. Thanks! Nyx.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome, Nyx!

Glad to have you here.

Yes, we have many very talented themers here on the Stacks!

Do you have a media card in your device? If so, is that the default location to store photos?

Also, check your device memory (Options>Status - File Free). Want to make sure that's always at least 10mb or more.

nyx77 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile hello again

Hello again, thanks for the pointers re my camera and its *moodiness* lol. Yes I have a memory card and I've still got tons of free space on it, today funnily enough its decided to work but it was a fleeting thing as half hour later it was crashing my phone again. Sigh.... Thanks for the advice anyway! : )
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Welcome, Nyx!

Glad to have you here.

Yes, we have many very talented themers here on the Stacks!

Do you have a media card in your device? If so, is that the default location to store photos?

Also, check your device memory (Options>Status - File Free). Want to make sure that's always at least 10mb or more.