I have created a "group" email on my blackberry phone, but I don't know how ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Cleveland6 no está en línea Stack level 1

Group email

Advertisement

I have created a "group" email on my blackberry phone, but I don't know how to create an email for that group and send it. I know it's probably a stupid question but I need help. Hope someone can help me.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sorry, have no idea. I always CC to whomever else I need to send it to. Sit tight though, plenty of bb folks here that can answer.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Is this BES or BIs? Not too sure about this other than my wife uses it all the time but it is Verizon BES with google so Im not too sure how it is set up, I usually cc as well

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Ill play around and see what I come up with
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    If you created a group, there should be a contact in your address book with that group name. Maybe you have to go into the address book, select that group name then press the BB menu button to see the option to send an e-mail to the group.

Otherwise, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to see the group contact name when composing an e-mail and just select that as the "To" e-mail address.