Hi I am a 46/M and married, lost my little 4yr old daughter almost 2yrs ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mwgaston no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2419978D

Grief Chat

Advertisement

Hi I am a 46/M and married, lost my little 4yr old daughter almost 2yrs ago. I spend a lot of time on stacks to busy my mind an have never came across a Grief Chat so if anyone needs a place to vent due to the lost of a loved one, or needs to chat with someone who has lost a child post it here and maybe we can help one another to get thru a hard time. Also my pin:24a80427

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    No grief here since my grandmother died but i'm chiming in to say i'm very sorry for the lost of your daughter.

PIN/ID
    2419978D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ thks for the post I just ny starting this Post it may give an outlet to those who maybe going thru a lost, grief or grieving is define as an emotional feeling of lost for a person, place, or thing. A person can feel grief for many things, mine right now is my child, but people can feel grief for a pet, a lost job, a friend, spouse, or lover that is no longer in their life. So don't be shy we are all at some point in our lives the victim of something very close and important to us, we all feel, that is what is to be human.

Thanks to all who find the courage to post here.

PIN/ID
    2419978D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2419978D
    Just want to say thanks to all that read this post and if anytime you would pin or post here I would glad to reply back

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think this is a great thing your doing here mwgaston helping out people and i' m sorry for your loss.. Life is really a unpredictable thing you never know what will happen or when, but you just need to keep moving on no matter how hard it is...wish everybody good luck getting through any problem they face

PIN/ID
    2419978D
    Ash07, thk you for ur words of encouragement I know now that places like ps are great for people to go of a cmmon interest and have a open forum where not only can you find the means to help all with our blackberries and for those like who was needing a site to busy one self which in a way did help to cope on many of a night that I couldn't sleep
    So thank you all and to pinstack. With todays new gadgets like our bb phone we are suppose to be able to work faster and get more done so we will have more free time for the other things that are important to i.e. family, friends , and hobbies, but we never seem to ever get done.

My thought for today stackers is do something unexpected with that special person in ur life take them out for dinner or suggest doing something that you don't like to do but you know they would read a bed time story to ur kid, just take the time to let them know you still care.

PIN/ID
    2419978D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)
    My thought for today is, think of somebody you hvnt spoke to in a long and give them a call and let them know you were thinking of them. Just remember we only get shot at this life, there is no "Reboot", no "Do-Overs" so let's make the best of it.

Later fellow stackers