good morning peps hope all is well. im new here and i got a problem ... Networking with PinStackers forum

rwattzperformance no está en línea Stack level 1

good morning everybody i need help.

Advertisement

good morning peps hope all is well. im new here and i got a problem with my berry. whenever i plug in the usb cable a white screen comes up saying unknown MTP mode, when i plug it out it says reload software: 507. when i try to re install the OS it passes the first two stages but device wont initialize to continue with the rest. my desktop manager wont recognize the phone. any suggestions on what i can do to correct this?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    If the device is totally dysfunctional, I would use JLCcmder to wipe it an then reinstall the OS from scratch. You can download a copy here.
    Hope you have a backup if you had info on your berry. Good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

good morning. thanks for the quick reply ill try it right now.

Let us know how it turns out - post back in here with results, questions, etc.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

got it sorted out. the JLC_cmder wipe didnt work but thank you anyway so i had to downgrade the phone OS using the desktop manager and it connected and all. now my storm works fine.

Glad you got it fixed! How'd you get past the connection problem? I thought that, along with a corrupted OS, was your main problem.