Hey everyone! Who out there is using their BB for geocaching? If you aren't, you ... Networking with PinStackers forum

bluebugangel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Plz Ask

Smile Geocaching! Anyone out there doing it?

Advertisement

Hey everyone! Who out there is using their BB for geocaching? If you aren't, you really should try it. My husband and I found a free 60 day trial on the blackberry owners group web page. We tried it tonight, and it is pretty dead on accurate. If you haven't tried geocaching, and you are into adventures, you really need to. It is such a rush. You never know what you will find. We found some pretty neat things tonight, but left them for the next person to find.

If you do try it, let me know what you think and where you found your treasure. This is great for breaking up long road trips or just making it your reason to travel.

Mine was found in the Bristol, TN area! I am heading to Knoxville this weekend to see what I can find!

koh
    koh no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey there, I dunno if you've done a search for it but after I read your thread I was rather interested, but yeah if you haven't already... do a search for it, ome good leads. BTW Thanks for the info!!

koH

bacidath no está en línea Stack level 2
    I haven't been in a few weeks... Have a bug I need to drop.. Closing in on 100 finds I need to get back out there~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bluebugangel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Plz Ask

Yw!

You are welcome! I am totally hooked on GCing! It gives you something to do, but with gas prices the way they are, things have slowed down a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by koh View Post
    Hey there, I dunno if you've done a search for it but after I read your thread I was rather interested, but yeah if you haven't already... do a search for it, ome good leads. BTW Thanks for the info!!

koH

DeedeeVI no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebugangel View Post

... My husband and I found a free 60 day trial on the blackberry owners group web page...
    Something in the Blackberry.com Owner's Lounge? I looked around but didn't see anything.

I tried a couple caches yesterday just using my Pearl 8110 inputting the lat/long into google maps and I found a couple with no problems that were very close by, so a nice easy start. It seems like a great way to get outside and have something fun to do, I think I'm hooked!

Is there any reason I'd need something more (software wise) than what's on my phone to do most caches, given that I'll be in my data plan area all the time?

-Deedee