i was never looking for a community, i just wanted a feed reader for my ... Networking with PinStackers forum

knittybob no está en línea Stack level 1

frustrated with pinstack

Advertisement

i was never looking for a community, i just wanted a feed reader for my bb 8900. now pinstack has all of my feeds and i can't export them. can anyone help me?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Bob, sorry to hear you are having issues.

Could you please provide a little more information? I'm not sure I understand what your issue is.

Thanks,
    Roger

simple, really. i want to export my feeds out of the reader. either into a file on my desktop or into google reader or something. if i can access pinstack on my pc, surely i can access my feeds, right? i can't even find the addresses to my feeds on pinstack on my bb. it seems like pinstack is holding me hostage!

Well, rest assured we're not holding you hostage and are more than willing to help you get this sorted out.

Unfortunately, I don't use this reader so can't be of much assistance......I use a different reader application which I don't believe has an "export" feature either.

How many feeds do you have?

i appreciate your help immensely

Trying to enlist the help of some others here on the forum. They supplied some screenshots of the PS reader. Looks like there's a "My Account" section that might tell you what all your feeds are.

I really don't think you're going to find an export feature in the PS app. Unfortunately you're probably going to have to re-enter them into whatever other feed tool you might choose. I'm using BerryReader from Bellshare. It uses the Google reader so you can use the web to manage your feeds as well as the app itself.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Bob there are other Readers such as the one @ the site in my signature (Bellshare) Its supports google reader account and supports many feed options as well.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!