Beginning in August, ChristBerry is preparing to offer free copies of Beiks Noah Bible Study ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Free Software???

Advertisement

Beginning in August, ChristBerry is preparing to offer free copies of Beiks Noah Bible Study Viewer for those who refer the most users to the website.

There will be 1 winner each week. Check out the website for the official announcement:

http://ChristBerry.truthbetoldministries.org.

We encourage EVERYONE to enter and participate .
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    Beginning in August, ChristBerry is preparing to offer free copies of Beiks Noah Bible Study Viewer for those who refer the most users to the website.

There will be 1 winner each week. Check out the website for the official announcement:

http://ChristBerry.truthbetoldministries.org.

We encourage EVERYONE to enter and participate .
    Nice work RYFOSTER and everyone else on your team. This is encouraging in our times to have the ChristBerry available. I cruised over to your site to take a gander and I like to setup. I have downloaded the CB launcher as well and will def add this to my 8830. I'm in the middle of downloading the CDMA 4.5.0.51 OS now so this will be one of the first add-ons. God bless.

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    This application is a must have for every christian BB user. I recommend the launcher and the Beiks bible to all...

This is a "win/win"

Thanks Ryan, keep up the good work....you have my full support
    D-Tole