How many mistakes can you find? FEDERAL RESERVE BANK FLORIDA FLORIDA U.S.A DIRECT EMAIL: kevinjonesfederalbond2010@w.cn ... Networking with PinStackers forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

For Your Amusement

Advertisement

How many mistakes can you find?

FEDERAL RESERVE BANK FLORIDA FLORIDA U.S.A DIRECT EMAIL: kevinjonesfederalbond2010@w.cn Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027

Attn: Fund Beneficiary

IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT

I am here to inform you that we have been authorized by the international community in conjunction with the World Bank to investigate the unnecessary delay of your Outstanding Contract Payment of $5.5 million Dollars.

We have also been empowered to recommend and approve your claims for payment if certified as genuine. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed.

To forestall this, security for your funds has been organized and for the safety of your funds we have been specifically advised to release this payment to you either by a Telegraphic Transfer, Payment Through Online Banking and delivery of cash through diplomat's to you.

This fund will be paid through the United Nations Organization reserve account with our bank, Federal Reserve Bank of Florida. We are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation your outstanding Contract Fund of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars {$5.5 million Dollars} however have been mapped out in your favor at Federal Reserve Bank of Florida.

You are advised to furnish me with this information:

1. Your Full Name 2. Your Contact Address 3. Telephone Number (Cell Phone if any) 4. Age and Marital Status 5. Occupation Your immediate response is highly needed to enable us commence on the transfer.

Yours Truly, D. Kevin Jones Director, International transfer Dept

My response. Sound out the name
    White house address with phone number of the FTC department that handles phishing.

Hello!
    Imagine my surprise when I opened this email!

I have to say that it certainly made my morning thatuch better.

I didn't even know this was pending.

Its been an amazing few weeks then. I just won my local lottery too!

Please, lets get this going.

Here is the information you requested:

Justin Cason Urignerant
    Married
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, District of Columbia 20502
    42 years old
    Internet Professional.

You may also contact me at this email, I will be able to respond better as its my work address
    spam@uce.gov

I am anxiously awaiting hearing from you. I have a business deal pending and these funds added with my substantial lottery winnings will allow me to close.

Thank you,
    Justin Cason Urignerant

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Luv-it

Waiting for their reply.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! I guess people still fall for this stuff, or they wouldn't continue to send it.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I'm just curious if you got this in your inbox in Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, or your ISP's e-mail address.

I've noticed that Yahoo Mail tends to have the worst spam filters, and Gmail tends to have the best spam filters. Hotmail's spam filters are better than Yahoo but worse than Gmail.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I don't see a problem. Looks pretty legit to me. Send me your banking info and I'll act as your agent.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Will do!
    Gee everyone is helpful!

Was in my spam folder with Gmail.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I can't recall the last time I actually read anything in my spam folder. I should start just for some fun. My GMail folder tends to be much lighter than Yahoo ever is. The only reason I keep my Yahoo account is for just that purchases and spam. I've keep my GMail pretty tight since day one.

PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Will do!
    Gee everyone is helpful!

Was in my spam folder with Gmail.
    Well, that's good to hear it was properly flagged as spam. I thought it might have been in your inbox.
    Laura

PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I can't recall the last time I actually read anything in my spam folder. I should start just for some fun. My GMail folder tends to be much lighter than Yahoo ever is. The only reason I keep my Yahoo account is for just that purchases and spam. I've keep my GMail pretty tight since day one.
    I rarely read anything in the spam folder. The only time I check it is if a site says they are sending me a confirmation and I don't get it.
    Laura

I read them once in awhile. I also had one that said I had been hired and they needed my info for payroll.
    I feel bad for those that may fall for this stuff.

Hate how these people prey on unsuspecting folk.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    congrats J
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    We get literally dozens of them from some oil rich Africans, usually from Nigeria. The other day I got one from some family member of Ghadaffi asking for help... he was paying in oil titles. Had no cash. LOL. Unfortunately some idiots do fall for them.
    But your answer was a classic Jay. Well done.