Well, this thread is for people who are alone during the holidays, I know its ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mattc206 no está en línea Stack level 2

For those alone during the holidays- PIN Exchange

Well, this thread is for people who are alone during the holidays, I know its still early, but everyone it seems is out and about with their friends and families being all happy and joyful, well frankly it makes me sick!

I am alone where I live, I live where I live due to my line of work (commercial airplane/helicopter charter pilot/flight instructor) , and my family and friends live a few hundred kilometers away, I am the youngest person in my company, all my co-workers have families and are alot older then me, and I dont know anyone else, so its me, myself and I when I go for coffee or dinner or movies alone lol, but now with the holidays its even tougher for those of us who go through it alone, and I just broke up with my other half because she could not do long distance as we live a few hundred kilometers from each other (A flight attendant believe it or no lol) but I still miss her. Sounds corny, I know lol.

So, for all those facing the holidays alone or lonely, lets exchange PIN's and message each other! Show each other how great stackers can be!

PIN 30465A1E

Have a good night, hope to talk to you soon!

Last edited by mattc206; 12-03-2008 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Spelling haha