Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556575859 ... LastLast

As if life as a Browns season ticket holder could get any worse, now I ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

As if life as a Browns season ticket holder could get any worse, now I have to sit and watch the ravens and squealers duke it out to see who goes to the super bowl? Granted it should be a heck of a game but its the 2 teams I can't stand the most. I guess for the first time ill have to route for the NFC, would be nice to see the cardnials make it cause they never have, heck their the first #4 seed to host a championship game. But I think I'm gonna have to cheer for the Eagles. No reason, just beacause I can't stand the ravens and squealers.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rich0370 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Sorry to break it to all you Eagle and NFC-backers in here, but the winner of the AFC Championship game, whether it be the Steelers (which it will likely be) or the Ravens is going to go onto win the Super Bowl.

GusGus - It is a shame you are a Browns fan, the years of abuse and losing seasons, and the future is not looking much brighter. ...The squealers...I am confused by the 'nickname' you like to throw around for them. What does this mean exactly? Here in Pittsburgh we have a saying that makes sense for your team, dogpound and uniforms, 'whats the color of dog $h*t...BROWN BROWN BROWN'.

Oh well...

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Wow, i havent been in a minute, especially since my dolphins got bullyfooted by the ravens. But im liking this playoffs, the eagles and cards are surprising a lot of people, and AFC have two defensive powerhouses. Im loving the playoffs this year because i really cant call who could win it all this year.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    Wow, i havent been in a minute, especially since my dolphins got bullyfooted by the ravens. But im liking this playoffs, the eagles and cards are surprising a lot of people, and AFC have two defensive powerhouses. Im loving the playoffs this year because i really cant call who could win it all this year.
    Would have to agree with you. At this point looking at how they have all played. It is up in the air and any ones guess.

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rich0370 View Post
    Sorry to break it to all you Eagle and NFC-backers in here, but the winner of the AFC Championship game, whether it be the Steelers (which it will likely be) or the Ravens is going to go onto win the Super Bowl.

GusGus - It is a shame you are a Browns fan, the years of abuse and losing seasons, and the future is not looking much brighter. ...The squealers...I am confused by the 'nickname' you like to throw around for them. What does this mean exactly? Here in Pittsburgh we have a saying that makes sense for your team, dogpound and uniforms, 'whats the color of dog $h*t...BROWN BROWN BROWN'.

Oh well...

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

I believe they're called the Shitsburgh Squealers because they squeal when they get it in their arses. Or at least, that's what I've been told.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Chargers

Go Ravens! Beat the Steelers!!

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by flash24 View Post
    Chargers

Go Ravens! Beat the Steelers!!
    I'm with you on that, I don't like the ravens, but I do like them more than I do the Steelers. I honestly don't know why I don't like them, I think I just have a a grudge against them because of their ugly uniforms that they have had forever. Logo on one side? I know its the way that they have been forever and they don't want to change, but I think they are ugly...
    -Josh

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    I'm with you on that, I don't like the ravens, but I do like them more than I do the Steelers. I honestly don't know why I don't like them, I think I just have a a grudge against them because of their ugly uniforms that they have had forever. Logo on one side? I know its the way that they have been forever and they don't want to change, but I think they are ugly...
    lol, that's exactly how I feel and for beating my Chargers.

kissdagame no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20AB9463
    like a I said a while back the EAGLES will win the NFC then the superbowl!!!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Awwww did I hurt your feelings? lol as far as cleveland being "brown" and refered to as poo poo lol the squealers have yellow in their colors and could be refered to as "urine" but I won't go their, oh wait I just did the squealers are always in they playoffs, have beaten the browns like 5 straight years now ya got nothing to complain about lol let me vent dangit lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    And come on 2 teams from the afc north in the conferance championship, that's a tuff division their. And I have to pull for the squealers cause at least I can respect them (kinda) the ravens should be called the cleveland ravens theifing art modell taking our team outa our city lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

soljawitstripes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ;)
    Can't wait for these games to start. It's taking forever! Go Ravens!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ravens-Cards!!!! I know it will probably be the other two but wouldn't this be awesome!!

soljawitstripes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ;)
    I would luv to see Ravens/Cards in the Super Bowl! That would be awesome! It might very well be!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    When is the Draft again? lol