Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Tech's kinda losin their cool. I guess they're not used to gettin punched in the ... Networking with PinStackers forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

Tech's kinda losin their cool. I guess they're not used to gettin punched in the mouth. ~via 8310(wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Was just about to post the same thing chokem.

Rids no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30213D47
    Tech met up with a SEC d-line and those warpainted Tech o-line guys just couldn't handle the beating.
    http://www.JessicaRidley.com << My country music singing wife

PIN/ID
    nada
    I'm serious-what conference does Utah play in, is it like the Big Sky or something?~via 8310C (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    nada
    I'm going yo answer my own question. Mountain West. Kudos to Utah so far, they are taking it to Bama ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I am actually very impressed by Utah up to this point. Second half should be something to watch. Nice punt return.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    nada
    This is going to be a good game. I know Bamas good, Utah is pretty good too. Second half should be very interesting. ~via 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

bigdogbta35 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    C'mon man give Utah some credit there handing it to Alabama lol heh~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    All credit goes to Utah. The 4th is gonna be awsome.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Props to the Utes, a perfect game~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Props to Utes 8 consecutive bowl wins and 13-0. Congrats to them. Sorry Chokem and cat I really thought the tide had this one. Who woulda thunk it?

PIN/ID
    nada
    Honestly, I had no idea Utah was that good, and very well coached. Saban got out coached tonight. Utahs defensive game plan was superb. It didn't help matters that half of Bama's O line was out~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rids no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30213D47
    Don't know if I'd say they out coached Saban. Out planned Saban yes but those dumb penalties in the 4th by Utah show onto their coaching.

Bama looked very flat. I thought the comments at half by Switzer were fairly on the money. Bama wanted to be in the Championship and settled for the Sugar Bowl while Utah wanted to be in the Sugar Bowl and played like they wanted to be there.

If I was coaching Bama last night I would've been out buying a new headset this morning. That thing would've been snapped in half pretty early on!! Can't stand it when then pan the bench in the 3rd quarter and see all the offensive starters sitting there hanging their heads (much like the Cowboys in Philadelphia or right after the first long TD run by the Ravens). There was plenty of time left to come back but JPW was just too shaken out there. When you send your best o-lineman back home and have to reshuffle the line with two freshman on the right side then go to a shotgun formation to give the QB a chance. 7 sacks against? For a team that allowed 26 in 13 games that just nuts.

Utah outplanned them and their athletes came up with the plays when they needed them. Give them credit for the win for sure.
    http://www.JessicaRidley.com << My country music singing wife

PIN/ID
    nada
    Absolutely. It is the coaches job to have his players ready. They were not. It is also the coaches job to make the necessary adjustments at half time. Saban did not and that's what I meant by being out coached. He was out coached. ~via 8310C (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Falcons or Cardinals?? Colts or Chargers?? I am going Cards and Colts but have a feeling the Chargers may pull an upset. What do you guys think??