Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by gusgus413 You always hear from players and some fans "you can't blame ... Networking with PinStackers forum

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    You always hear from players and some fans "you can't blame the coach, he didn't miss a tackle or drop a pass ect" but ya know what, it is all the coaches fault, its his job to make sure they do those things.and when they don't guess what, time for a new head coach. Yea players make the mistakes but the coach has to disicpline the players to not make those mistakes. Regardless of what anyone thinks crap rolls down hill and the coach is always at the bottom of that hill. Do I think that's fair, not really, but that's reality. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    By your logic, If I am incompetent at my job, then my boss gets fired?...It would be nice, but only wishful thinking on your part.
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    We aren't talking about everyday jobs like we have we are talking about nfl coaches, that's just the way it is, like it or not that's the way all major head coaching jobs are, team doesn't produce, coach gets fired. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    Umm, nope, it doesn't always work that way... And it seems that Jerry Jones doesn't agree with your logic either...you just cant go around changing coaches every couple of years...a team will never establish stability like that...At this point, thats the wrong move, yeah, the Boys blew making the playoffs, but it wasn't like it was a losing season, 9 - 7 isn't great, but you can build from that...now the Lions, they had a good reason to fire their coach.
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

soljawitstripes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ;)
    Nice way to finish strong, 49ers! Looking forward to next season!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rids no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30213D47
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    We aren't talking about everyday jobs like we have we are talking about nfl coaches, that's just the way it is, like it or not that's the way all major head coaching jobs are, team doesn't produce, coach gets fired. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This is the "easier to fire one coach than 53 players" scenario. In the everyday job situation if you had a crew leader or team leader and things went poorly they would likely lose their job before you lost yours as a worker under them.
    http://www.JessicaRidley.com << My country music singing wife

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I knew this was coming. Ive believe! The Eagles didn't Win it The Cowboys gave it away. Don't get me wrong Props to the Eagles for being ready to play and moving forward. the things is they did nothing extraordinary it was just that the Cowboys sucked that bad. Had nothing to do with balls and everything to do with coaching and play by guys who should have been on paper the team to beat in the Super Bowl. Like I stated earlier the Cowboys don't deserve to go and need an overhaul.
    It's a matter of opinion if the Boys went out to GIVE the ball to the Birds, or the Birds played better and TOOK the ball from the Boys. "Americas Team" looked sinfully pathetic. There are winners and losers and the Boys lost.

G O ! E A G L E S
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by mDRagON- View Post
    It's a matter of opinion if the Boys went out to GIVE the ball to the Birds, or the Birds played better and TOOK the ball from the Boys. "Americas Team" looked sinfully pathetic. There are winners and losers and the Boys lost.

G O ! E A G L E S
    Yes I agree they looked pathetic but the INT's weren't because some awesome defensive player got the jump on the ball or had anyone's number it was because Romo threw it right to them and the fumbles were because the guy with the ball didn't pay attention and had it slapped away with little to no effort. I am not downing the Eagles because they wanted it more. I was just simply saying if the Boys would have showed up to play and not thought they would win because they did in the first game might have at least kept it close.

All my best wishes go to the Eagles but from what I have seen UNLESS they are the Giants of last year then yesterday's game will only give them one more week to play. The only reason the Eagles get to play another week is because 3 teams who should have won got it handed to them and in turn HANDED a wild-card to the Eagles.

Honestly if the Eagles take it all the way I will be the first to cheer for them and as far as NFC I hope its them. But please don't make it sound like they came in and beat the mighty dragon to move ahead when all they did was beat a team who didn't show up to play.

By the way I love your sig.....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by dts51 View Post
    Umm, nope, it doesn't always work that way... And it seems that Jerry Jones doesn't agree with your logic either...you just cant go around changing coaches every couple of years...a team will never establish stability like that...At this point, thats the wrong move, yeah, the Boys blew making the playoffs, but it wasn't like it was a losing season, 9 - 7 isn't great, but you can build from that...now the Lions, they had a good reason to fire their coach.
    9-7 isn't great but for alot of years 10-6 took you to the Super Bowl. Before the Pats and Colts...

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Don't feel bad modern... I'm still crying 'cuz my Skins haven't won a game on purpose in 10 years...... As for the Eagles, It depend on which McNabb shows up for the play offs. Out of the choices that the NFC left me, I gotta pull for the Eagles now.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    Don't feel bad modern... I'm still crying 'cuz my Skins haven't won a game on purpose in 10 years...... As for the Eagles, It depend on which McNabb shows up for the play offs. Out of the choices that the NFC left me, I gotta pull for the Eagles now.
    Same here I just like to rant to keep it fresh . If you would have asked I would have told you when Gibbs went to racing the Skins went to ...well you know... I love our division because the rivalries are hardcore but I would rather see one of our teams win than any other.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Well what can I say? JETS truley stands for Just End The Season. Gang Green lets me down again. Not only do i have to "wit till next year", but now i hve to first find out who our next coach is. I miss Tuna.....
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    chargers baby!!!
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    I'm actually surprised to see that no raven fans decided to chime in. But oh well. As someone famous once said, "The South Will Rise Again." Go Carolina & Atlanta!!!!!!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    i'm not trying to mean nothing by it but.... apparently the only 2 times the eagles have made it to the super bowl they have played minnesota... hmmm, makes you think.

GO . E-A-G-L-E-S !!
    --
    More than meets the eye.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Im just glad my dolphins made it to the playoffs.