Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

A perfect season. A unbreakable record. Go lions.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... Networking with PinStackers forum

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5

Advertisement

A perfect season. A unbreakable record. Go lions.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    A perfect season. A unbreakable record. Go lions.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    LIONS!!!!!LIONS!!!!LIONS!!!!! At least they get a few good picks in the draft..

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Chargers just ate the broncos for breakfast. Should be a good matchup next week vs indianapolis. Hopefully defense will be a little better at pass defense or it will be a long game. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Quote Originally Posted by dts51 View Post
    What a dissapointment the Cowboys were...not only today, but the whole season!! The game today, all that was at stake, should have been a shootout, but turns out only one team showed up...I can't believe the eagles, are in the playoffs!
    I believe! To many stars and not enough balls on the Cowboys team.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by mDRagON- View Post
    I believe! To many stars and not enough balls on the Cowboys team.
    I knew this was coming. Ive believe! The Eagles didn't Win it The Cowboys gave it away. Don't get me wrong Props to the Eagles for being ready to play and moving forward. the things is they did nothing extraordinary it was just that the Cowboys sucked that bad. Had nothing to do with balls and everything to do with coaching and play by guys who should have been on paper the team to beat in the Super Bowl. Like I stated earlier the Cowboys don't deserve to go and need an overhaul.

360Challenge no está en línea Stack level 3
    It looks like the cowboys could use bill parcels again. A wonderful turnaround season for my Dolphins... AFC East champpssssss

It feels good to say that, I dont think i have ever said that before.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by VR View Post
    Chargers just ate the broncos for breakfast. Should be a good matchup next week vs indianapolis. Hopefully defense will be a little better at pass defense or it will be a long game. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Could'nt have said it better myself.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well with another miserable season laid to rest i just wanna say Roemo its been a good run, now pack your bags and dont let the door hit ya on the way out. And thanks to Cincy and oakland for winning and letting us move into the 4th draft spot, so we can waste yet another high draft pick. Ahhh and the rebuilding begins, AGAIN!! Oh to be a Browns fan, good luck to those who made the playoffs, i hope you all find a way to lose lmao, jk im bitter what can i say.

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    It would really be nice to see carolina and atlanta goin at it. I want to see them giants lose badly cuz if carolina goes up against them again, its gonna be like last sunday.
    But on the other hand, 44 to 6, WOW!!!!!! I think them cowgirls need to go home and rethink things again till next year. That was a sad sight to see a public spanking like that. Isn't there a rule for cruel & unusual punishment?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstaccs View Post
    It would really be nice to see carolina and atlanta goin at it. I want to see them giants lose badly cuz if carolina goes up against them again, its gonna be like last sunday.
    But on the other hand, 44 to 6, WOW!!!!!! I think them cowgirls need to go home and rethink things again till next year. That was a sad sight to see a public spanking like that. Isn't there a rule for cruel & unusual punishment?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

WOW is not the word to describe that beating the Eagles put on the Cowboys...
    I couldn't believe it myself.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    The old dynasty cowboys(aikman, smith, etc...) Wouldn't have let that happen. Atleast they woulda try to make score respectable. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    I guess now would be a good time to say "I told you so"? I guess I was right when I said the Cowboys were overrated. That's crazy that the Dolphins went from worst of the worst to Division Champs. I always knew Chad Pennington was a good quarterback. Glad to see him perservering once again. Also, how crazy is that? One year, a team goes 16-0 and the next a team goes 0-16!

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry Modern, there's always next year right? Been good going back and forth though.

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    Good job Jerry Jones for letting the Tuna go!!!!
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstaccs View Post
    The old dynasty cowboys(aikman, smith, etc...) Wouldn't have let that happen. Atleast they woulda try to make score respectable. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I agree with you on that one..those were the good years........now its come to this.. Wade philips..yes I blame him...
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!