Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Woa! I don't know what I was thinking to pick Detroit as my upset team. ... Networking with PinStackers forum

soljawitstripes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ;)

Advertisement

Woa! I don't know what I was thinking to pick Detroit as my upset team. I guess I thought they might actually give a sh*t and wanna win...nope.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    All Dallas has to do is win against the Eagles and they are in everyone else has to hope for other to lose and win there own game. Eagles have to beat Dallas and have the Bucs lose. Sorry Eagles enjoy it from home even if you do win its not likely you will make it.

soljawitstripes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ;)
    Oh man! Did anybody watch the Giant/Panther game last night?! Pretty good matchup but New York's o-line was definitly clicking that night. I think it's safe to say that that is a preview of the nfc championship game!

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Another Disappointing lose by My Bucs.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by planneau View Post
    Another Disappointing lose by My Bucs.

I love my Bucs and it sucks to see them lose...

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by taeisme View Post
    I love my Bucs and it sucks to see them lose...
    Yeah my husband was cranky ALLL NIGHT!!! not a good thing!! Sorry Bucs! But at least my Dolphins Held it down!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    go G-Men
    " B safe "

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by soljawitstripes View Post
    Oh man! Did anybody watch the Giant/Panther game last night?! Pretty good matchup but New York's o-line was definitly clicking that night. I think it's safe to say that that is a preview of the nfc championship game!
    Yes I have to agree with you on the NFC championship game. I have been saying this for about two or three weeks now, but what I was predicting prior to last night was the winner of last nights game was going to lose in the championship game. So seeing as I am a Carolina fan that was good and bad news last night. Carolina just didn't have any run defense last night (300 yards rushing allowed ). Well I guess they know how Tampa Bay felt a few weeks ago allowing 300 yards rushing.

Anyway I'm predicting Colts and Steelers in the AFC Championship, Giants and Panthers NFC Championship, and Steelers and Panthers in Super Bowl. Hopefully it will be another NFC win in the Super Bowl...

What is everyone else predictions??
    -Josh

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im liking the Panthers-solid everywhere. But, its gonna be tough to beat the Giants.

aarontm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A407A8
    No way, No way! The Falcons or the Cowboys will be in the Nfc championship! All my Boys'have to do is kill the Eagles!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by aarontm View Post
    No way, No way! The Falcons or the Cowboys will be in the Nfc championship! All my Boys'have to do is kill the Eagles!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well as far as the NFC South goes Atlanta is due to win the division since they finished last, last year. That's the way it has been for the last few years. But I'm not sure about the rookie QB and coach in the big games. Cowboys might have a chance if they can get their crap together and beat the eagles. But they have to work on their run defense or Westbrook is going to run over them.

But both teams are coming off defeats this week and are looking to upset each other. I think that will be one of the best games next week. I think the others will be the Jets vs Dolphins and Broncos vs Chargers.
    -Josh

Rids no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30213D47
    What's the talk in the States like regarding Defensive Player of the Year??? I'm in a discussion with a few folks on another site and they are ranting and raving about Ed Reed and James Harrison.

Personally I think the impact player on defense has to be between three guys. DeMarcus Ware and his 20 sacks, Jon Beason and his 108 solo tackles and Patrick Willis the phenom.
    http://www.JessicaRidley.com << My country music singing wife

PIN/ID
    ASK
    I like Jon Beason, with his 108 solo tackles and 3 INTs. I think he has really stepped up for the Panthers and became a great team captain this year.

If you could just pick a defensive player of the year off of one play I would love to pick Chris Harris (#43 - SS, Carolina) from the hit he put on Brandon Jacobs last night. I don't think I have ever seen one person take Jacobs down like that.

Sorry for the bad quality I found this on youtube...
    -Josh

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rids View Post
    What's the talk in the States like regarding Defensive Player of the Year??? I'm in a discussion with a few folks on another site and they are ranting and raving about Ed Reed and James Harrison.

Personally I think the impact player on defense has to be between three guys. DeMarcus Ware and his 20 sacks, Jon Beason and his 108 solo tackles and Patrick Willis the phenom.
    De' Ware has to be in there some where. Don't really see why Reed or Harrison would really get in over the 3 you mentioned.

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    As much as I loathe the Cowboys, I must say DeMarcus Ware is playing like a wild beast. He should probably win it. I think getting to the quarterback does a lot more to disrupt the rhythm and momentum than tackling somebody who already has the ball does. Unless that person is the quarterback of course.