Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 896

Hey moderncowboy, we finaly both have something in common (well other than blackberry's) Both our ... Networking with PinStackers forum

  1. #451
    Angus_413's Avatar
    Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    1,112

    Advertisement



    Hey moderncowboy, we finaly both have something in common (well other than blackberry's) Both our teams beat the Giants! haha

  2. #452
    moderncowboy's Avatar
    moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    7,297
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    Hey moderncowboy, we finaly both have something in common (well other than blackberry's) Both our teams beat the Giants! ha ha
    Shhh.....don't jinks me. Best of luck. I will for sure be in the Dog Pound tomorrow night...

  3. #453
    yourock2425's Avatar
    yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    Posts
    331
    HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!! Our defense put the hurtin on little Eli... I swore i thought I saw him crying after one of his sacks!!
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!

  4. #454
    rich0370's Avatar
    rich0370 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefairy1971 View Post
    Sorry bucs! But I am soooo proud of my Dolphins! Even if they don't go to the playoffs I am so proud! Btw! Steelers you guys did not earn the win today sorry but just saying! It def was a touchdown and baltimore was robbed! And I don't even like them but that was just a shame and I thik the refs are getting way tooo old when they cat see.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Did not earn that win??? You are wrong, we are 11-3 for a reason, best defense in the NFL and offense finds ways to win. Your right, it was NOT a touchdown, I'll admit, so we would have had the ball on the 2 inch line, and I'm sure our 6'5" quarterback could not have fell over the goal line. We would have scored either way. It was a 92 yard game winning drive, don't be dumb, give credit where credit is due

  5. #455
    JustinHerrera's Avatar
    JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by yourock2425 View Post
    Our defense put the hurtin on little Eli... I swore i thought I saw him crying after one of his sacks!!
    No, that was Tony Romo.

  6. #456
    JustinHerrera's Avatar
    JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    159
    The Cowboys defense did cream the Giants offensive line all game though. Cowboys offensive line stepped it up after the first half because Romo was getting beat up the first half.

  7. #457
    fritzdoss's Avatar
    fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzdoss View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fritzdoss
    Go Cowboys!!!! Ther's always next year.....

    I LOL'd


    8 Super Bowl Appearances, 5 Super Bowl Wins, its only a matter of time....

    Case in point. Go Cowboys

  8. #458
    bluefairy1971's Avatar
    bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by rich0370 View Post
    Did not earn that win??? You are wrong, we are 11-3 for a reason, best defense in the NFL and offense finds ways to win. Your right, it was NOT a touchdown, I'll admit, so we would have had the ball on the 2 inch line, and I'm sure our 6'5" quarterback could not have fell over the goal line. We would have scored either way. It was a 92 yard game winning drive, don't be dumb, give credit where credit is due
    yeah yeah yeah...lol
    It's just that the playback is supposed to be thee for a reason, so that when ref's make mistakes like that they can actually seeeeeeee that they were wrong and sorry but every sports show afterwards agreed with em on that bieng a wrong call. And wrong calls do more than give or take points..it kills morale as well, but hey your right, they probally would have made it anyway and won...probally..but we will never know now will we...dont get mad...just stating a fact... lol. A win is a win i suppose. Congrats!

    YOU HAPPY NOW! lol
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

  9. #459
    moderncowboy's Avatar
    moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    7,297
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHerrera View Post
    The Cowboys defense did cream the Giants offensive line all game though. Cowboys offensive line stepped it up after the first half because Romo was getting beat up the first half.
    Both Romo and Manning got the snot knocked out of them last night. Both defenses played good but Dallas D played better. Romo got hurt,hurried and hit a lot and he stepped it up. Eli I hate to say after the first half looked like the Eli from before the Super Bowl run last year. He got hit a few times and couldn't make it happen and got frustrated.

    I think I saw them both cry but I can't say I blame them the way they both got slammed. It looks like to me unless New York finds a running game they won't have a chance to repeat. If Dallas can keep up what they showed last night they will at least make the first round. After last night I think Whitten and T.O. should fight more often. Did anyone see them on the sidelines they soooo hated each other. What a joke..

  10. #460
    rich0370's Avatar
    rich0370 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefairy1971 View Post
    yeah yeah yeah...lol
    It's just that the playback is supposed to be thee for a reason, so that when ref's make mistakes like that they can actually seeeeeeee that they were wrong and sorry but every sports show afterwards agreed with em on that bieng a wrong call. And wrong calls do more than give or take points..it kills morale as well, but hey your right, they probally would have made it anyway and won...probally..but we will never know now will we...dont get mad...just stating a fact... lol. A win is a win i suppose. Congrats!

    YOU HAPPY NOW! lol
    haha, well thats a little better, I am happier now. And I do agree, it was not a touchdown, but as I said, they would have scored from the 2 inch line easily, 99.9% sure. I agree with Chris Collinsworth at the beginning of Sunday Night Football, he said that he watched the replay 20-30 times and he said either way he would not have overturned it, if it was called a touchdown on the field or a down at the 2 inch line on the field, he would have not overturned either call because there was no indisputable evidence. Just another flaw in the rulebook I guess...even with the replay technology, calls still are not right.

  11. #461
    mccaffery18's Avatar
    mccaffery18 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    2082CBFA
    Posts
    5
    Bama is the greatest ROLL TIDE

  12. #462
    moderncowboy's Avatar
    moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    7,297
    Poor GusGus!!!!!:cry: First half I thought we were gonna see a good game. At least they finally got a touchdown..right? . Oh and I forgot to mention about my Boys. That win over the Giants would be a December win something they haven't done in a loooong time.

  13. #463
    jbean7916's Avatar
    jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    Posts
    324
    Just wanted to say its a great day for the KC chiefs... King Carl is OUTTA HERE!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  14. #464
    moderncowboy's Avatar
    moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    7,297
    Quote Originally Posted by jbean7916 View Post
    Just wanted to say its a great day for the KC chiefs... King Carl is OUTTA HERE!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    They are still gonna suck. I try to cheer for them since I live in Kansas and they were originally a Texas team but just him being gone probably isn't gonna be enough.

  15. #465
    Angus_413's Avatar
    Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    1,112
    Welp 30-10, better than I thought we were going to do. Go Browns, lmao~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •