Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 896

Originally Posted by moderncowboy lmao Romo the Homo..how lame..NOT. Just the best thing for NFC ... Networking with PinStackers forum

  1. #196
    yourock2425's Avatar
    yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    Posts
    331

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    lmao Romo the Homo..how lame..NOT. Just the best thing for NFC football since Farve.. You like Atlanta and Carolina. His finger has probably been broken since he got that wicked ILLIGAL hit against the skins and he just now stepped back.. Be it Dallas, Washington, New York Or Philly one of the four will be the team to beat in the Super Bowl. I hope its Dallas but if not one of them in the division will take it all the way.
    Yeah, ive heard that.. "Romo the homo" how original.. We will be fine with Brad... Will have to wheelchair him out onto the field, but he will do his thing... If we can come outta the next 3 weeks 2-1 we will be ok...

    How bout them Giants!!!! LMFAO!!! I wonder if little Eli cried and called his daddy after the game...
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!

  2. #197
    MonkeyBizIU's Avatar
    MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    74
    Wow, the NFC East went from "OMG WE SHOULD SEND ALL FOUR TEAMS TO THE PLAYOFFS" to "OMG WE'RE RIDICULOUSLY OVERRATED" in a weekend.

    I'm still basking in the afterglow from the Colts destroying the Ravens and the game being functionally over in the first quarter.

    GO COLTS!

  3. #198
    bluefairy1971's Avatar
    bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by yourock2425 View Post
    Yeah, ive heard that.. "Romo the homo" how original.. We will be fine with Brad... Will have to wheelchair him out onto the field, but he will do his thing... If we can come outta the next 3 weeks 2-1 we will be ok...

    How bout them Giants!!!! LMFAO!!! I wonder if little Eli cried and called his daddy after the game...
    hey hey! as a former residents of New York i simply cannot allow you to talk about the Giants that way!!! Prepare to duel! lol
    Thats ok, they still got their rings and the diamonds are still shining!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

  4. #199
    Angus_413's Avatar
    Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    1,112
    Yea but the giants still lost to my browns super bowl or not that's embaresing lmao go browns! And moderncowboy I agree them boys will be ok with brad johnson, least we forget he did win a superbowl with a less talented team, plus you add roy williams, cowboys should be fine, even though I can't stand em lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  5. #200
    moderncowboy's Avatar
    moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    7,297
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    Yea but the giants still lost to my browns super bowl or not that's embaresing lmao go browns! And moderncowboy I agree them boys will be ok with brad johnson, least we forget he did win a superbowl with a less talented team, plus you add roy williams, cowboys should be fine, even though I can't stand em lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I understand your pain I have never liked the Browns and was full on in the DOG POUND last night. Williams on one side T.O. on the other heck I could be the QB. Not to mention all the other weapons. Dallas will be at least 12-4 or 11-5 if they can keep their heads on strait until Newman, Romo and Jones make it back. Not running scared yet. I still see at least 3 of the 4 going to the playoffs. Dallas, Washington, one of the others...lol can't bring myself to type there names. The Colts played a good game but.....

  6. #201
    JustinHerrera's Avatar
    JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    Yea but the giants still lost to my browns super bowl or not that's embaresing lmao go browns!
    The Brownies didn't just beat them, they whooped on them!

    On another note, Adam Jones should just be banned from the league. I thought Goodell had a Zero Tolerance policy. Not even two months after being re-instated, he messes up again! For the THIRTEENTH time! Zero Tolerance my @$$. Ban him!

  7. #202
    bluefairy1971's Avatar
    bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    399
    Lets Go Dolphins!!!!!!

    Loyal Fan!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

  8. #203
    moderncowboy's Avatar
    moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    7,297
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHerrera View Post
    The Brownies didn't just beat them, they whooped on them!

    On another note, Adam Jones should just be banned from the league. I thought Goodell had a Zero Tolerance policy. Not even two months after being re-instated, he messes up again! For the THIRTEENTH time! Zero Tolerance my @$$. Ban him!
    Ok so ban him then strip the Pats of there titles for cheating blah blah blah. It was a fight in the bathroom who cares it was over blown and stupid on his part.

  9. #204
    JustinHerrera's Avatar
    JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    159
    I'm not saying ban him just because he is with the Cowboys. He is a poor example of an NFL player and I would be saying the same thing had he still been on the Titans. For you to say to strip the Patriots of their titles is a poor move to try and defend him. It was a fight in the bathroom where alcohol was involved. Part of his probation stemming from the altercation in Georgia was that he was not supposed to be involved in any activities involving alcohol. Part of he reinstatement is that he is supposed to comply with all aspects of his probation.
    Chris Henry is another player who should be banned. He has had his share of legal troubles and been giving the same opportunities as Jones. Neither deserve to play in the NFL. It is a privilege and not a right to play. Is it a coincidence that they were both teammates at West Virginia?

  10. #205
    JustinHerrera's Avatar
    JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    159
    Speaking of dirtbags. How's Tank Johnson doing? No wonder people call them the Dallas Convicts.

  11. #206
    bluefairy1971's Avatar
    bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHerrera View Post
    I'm not saying ban him just because he is with the Cowboys. He is a poor example of an NFL player and I would be saying the same thing had he still been on the Titans. For you to say to strip the Patriots of their titles is a poor move to try and defend him. It was a fight in the bathroom where alcohol was involved. Part of his probation stemming from the altercation in Georgia was that he was not supposed to be involved in any activities involving alcohol. Part of he reinstatement is that he is supposed to comply with all aspects of his probation.
    Chris Henry is another player who should be banned. He has had his share of legal troubles and been giving the same opportunities as Jones. Neither deserve to play in the NFL. It is a privilege and not a right to play. Is it a coincidence that they were both teammates at West Virginia?
    Wait a minute!1 are you telling me they banned the damn man from football and beer!????? What in America is that!!!??? Now that's just un-American!!!!!!!!! No one is perfect...an dlighten up a bit...its suppossed to be clean fun trash talk..dont get so uptight...smile..grab abeer..or maybe a shot of patron..and reeeee-lax!! B_R_E_A_T_H!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

  12. #207
    JustinHerrera's Avatar
    JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    159
    I think you forgot an "E" at the end of BREATH.

  13. #208
    bluefairy1971's Avatar
    bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHerrera View Post
    I think you forgot an "E" at the end of BREATH.
    probably!!! lol lol
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

  14. #209
    moderncowboy's Avatar
    moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    7,297
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHerrera View Post
    I think you forgot an "E" at the end of BREATH.
    Who's not having fun part of the reason I check post in here is to go back and forth with justin. He has many good points even if I do disagee sometimes.But to understand correctly I guess its ok to lie and cheat in the NFL but not to drink and fight. Btw guess Tony told them he can play Sunday. Now talk about stupid.

  15. #210
    mserica513's Avatar
    mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Posts
    577
    the cowboys are dissappointing me almost every week now. they need to get it together.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •