Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by moderncowboy lmao Romo the Homo..how lame..NOT. Just the best thing for NFC ... Networking with PinStackers forum

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    lmao Romo the Homo..how lame..NOT. Just the best thing for NFC football since Farve.. You like Atlanta and Carolina. His finger has probably been broken since he got that wicked ILLIGAL hit against the skins and he just now stepped back.. Be it Dallas, Washington, New York Or Philly one of the four will be the team to beat in the Super Bowl. I hope its Dallas but if not one of them in the division will take it all the way.
    Yeah, ive heard that.. "Romo the homo" how original.. We will be fine with Brad... Will have to wheelchair him out onto the field, but he will do his thing... If we can come outta the next 3 weeks 2-1 we will be ok...

How bout them Giants!!!! LMFAO!!! I wonder if little Eli cried and called his daddy after the game...
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro
    Wow, the NFC East went from "OMG WE SHOULD SEND ALL FOUR TEAMS TO THE PLAYOFFS" to "OMG WE'RE RIDICULOUSLY OVERRATED" in a weekend.

I'm still basking in the afterglow from the Colts destroying the Ravens and the game being functionally over in the first quarter.

GO COLTS!

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by yourock2425 View Post
    Yeah, ive heard that.. "Romo the homo" how original.. We will be fine with Brad... Will have to wheelchair him out onto the field, but he will do his thing... If we can come outta the next 3 weeks 2-1 we will be ok...

How bout them Giants!!!! LMFAO!!! I wonder if little Eli cried and called his daddy after the game...
    hey hey! as a former residents of New York i simply cannot allow you to talk about the Giants that way!!! Prepare to duel! lol
    Thats ok, they still got their rings and the diamonds are still shining!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Yea but the giants still lost to my browns super bowl or not that's embaresing lmao go browns! And moderncowboy I agree them boys will be ok with brad johnson, least we forget he did win a superbowl with a less talented team, plus you add roy williams, cowboys should be fine, even though I can't stand em lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    Yea but the giants still lost to my browns super bowl or not that's embaresing lmao go browns! And moderncowboy I agree them boys will be ok with brad johnson, least we forget he did win a superbowl with a less talented team, plus you add roy williams, cowboys should be fine, even though I can't stand em lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I understand your pain I have never liked the Browns and was full on in the DOG POUND last night. Williams on one side T.O. on the other heck I could be the QB. Not to mention all the other weapons. Dallas will be at least 12-4 or 11-5 if they can keep their heads on strait until Newman, Romo and Jones make it back. Not running scared yet. I still see at least 3 of the 4 going to the playoffs. Dallas, Washington, one of the others...lol can't bring myself to type there names. The Colts played a good game but.....

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    Yea but the giants still lost to my browns super bowl or not that's embaresing lmao go browns!
    The Brownies didn't just beat them, they whooped on them!

On another note, Adam Jones should just be banned from the league. I thought Goodell had a Zero Tolerance policy. Not even two months after being re-instated, he messes up again! For the THIRTEENTH time! Zero Tolerance my @$$. Ban him!

Lets Go Dolphins!!!!!!

Loyal Fan!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHerrera View Post
    The Brownies didn't just beat them, they whooped on them!

On another note, Adam Jones should just be banned from the league. I thought Goodell had a Zero Tolerance policy. Not even two months after being re-instated, he messes up again! For the THIRTEENTH time! Zero Tolerance my @$$. Ban him!
    Ok so ban him then strip the Pats of there titles for cheating blah blah blah. It was a fight in the bathroom who cares it was over blown and stupid on his part.

I'm not saying ban him just because he is with the Cowboys. He is a poor example of an NFL player and I would be saying the same thing had he still been on the Titans. For you to say to strip the Patriots of their titles is a poor move to try and defend him. It was a fight in the bathroom where alcohol was involved. Part of his probation stemming from the altercation in Georgia was that he was not supposed to be involved in any activities involving alcohol. Part of he reinstatement is that he is supposed to comply with all aspects of his probation.
    Chris Henry is another player who should be banned. He has had his share of legal troubles and been giving the same opportunities as Jones. Neither deserve to play in the NFL. It is a privilege and not a right to play. Is it a coincidence that they were both teammates at West Virginia?

Speaking of dirtbags. How's Tank Johnson doing? No wonder people call them the Dallas Convicts.

I'm not saying ban him just because he is with the Cowboys. He is a poor example of an NFL player and I would be saying the same thing had he still been on the Titans. For you to say to strip the Patriots of their titles is a poor move to try and defend him. It was a fight in the bathroom where alcohol was involved. Part of his probation stemming from the altercation in Georgia was that he was not supposed to be involved in any activities involving alcohol. Part of he reinstatement is that he is supposed to comply with all aspects of his probation.
    Chris Henry is another player who should be banned. He has had his share of legal troubles and been giving the same opportunities as Jones. Neither deserve to play in the NFL. It is a privilege and not a right to play. Is it a coincidence that they were both teammates at West Virginia?
    Wait a minute!1 are you telling me they banned the damn man from football and beer!????? What in America is that!!!??? Now that's just un-American!!!!!!!!! No one is perfect...an dlighten up a bit...its suppossed to be clean fun trash talk..dont get so uptight...smile..grab abeer..or maybe a shot of patron..and reeeee-lax!! B_R_E_A_T_H!

I think you forgot an "E" at the end of BREATH.

probably!!! lol lol

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Who's not having fun part of the reason I check post in here is to go back and forth with justin. He has many good points even if I do disagee sometimes.But to understand correctly I guess its ok to lie and cheat in the NFL but not to drink and fight. Btw guess Tony told them he can play Sunday. Now talk about stupid.

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    the cowboys are dissappointing me almost every week now. they need to get it together.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..