Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I was thinking the same thing. I agree it was legit but if it was ... Networking with PinStackers forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

I was thinking the same thing. I agree it was legit but if it was blown dead as incomplete then how is it an INT?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    This game is crazy!! Good but crazy.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    What a crazy game...congrats to the Giants. To bad the Cowboys gave it away. Heck of a game none the less.....

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    that was wild-too many turnovers
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    WOW!!! What a game, last night Dallas dominated NY and lost. Tonight the Colts didn't do anything and still won. This could be a fun season.

skooby1doo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25DA73BC
    yo is it just me or doe's anyone else think the bears were lucky as hell.
    the steelers won that game Jeff reed lost the damm game for us man.

and i still cant believe how the jets put a defensive beat down on the pats.

i love it cant stand the pats they think there this great team when all u gotta do is pressure Brady an u can beat em

also can some one post the link for the pinstack mobile app the one to post on the website
    Last edited by skooby1doo; 09-22-2009 at 12:53 AM. Reason: forgot something

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Do you want the launcher or the mobile reader? The launcher is here I would have to find the reader link. Brady can't win because they haven't had sideline film on teams for over 2 years now...lol . j/k!!

PIN/ID
    nada
    ^^ ha ha. Are you implying that the prim and proper NE coaching staff would stoop that low-again???
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

skooby1doo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25DA73BC
    lmao i dont think the eva stoped

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Do you want the launcher or the mobile reader? The launcher is here I would have to find the reader link. Brady can't win because they haven't had sideline film on teams for over 2 years now...lol . j/k!!
    You don't think any other team had done that? Lol....you've got to be in denial...everyone was just mad because the Patriots were a solid team and mangini or whatever the losers name is was on the coaching staff that took place in the films. The only reason no other team was mentioned was because of lack of proof. They made a statement with the Patriots and the Patriots answered back that season by whipping everyone they played....even though they didn't win the superbowl, no other team had done what they did....things will come back, everyone has a down year.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Lmao, this is why I love this thread. Just like any good loyal team fan you have an answer for everything.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    You don't think any other team had done that? Lol....you've got to be in denial...everyone was just mad because the Patriots were a solid team and mangini or whatever the losers name is was on the coaching staff that took place in the films. The only reason no other team was mentioned was because of lack of proof. They made a statement with the Patriots and the Patriots answered back that season by whipping everyone they played....even though they didn't win the superbowl, no other team had done what they did....things will come back, everyone has a down year.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Sour grape...Ha Ha Ha Go G-Men' everyone else compete for second!!
    " B safe "

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by skooby1doo View Post
    yo is it just me or doe's anyone else think the bears were lucky as hell.
    the steelers won that game Jeff reed lost the damm game for us man.
    No doubt there was some luck involved. You can't get through an entire football season with a winning record without a little luck. The end result is what counts.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Lmao, this is why I love this thread. Just like any good loyal team fan you have an answer for everything.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106
    Randy, everybody knows that the Pats are all but washed up and that Brady is way overrated.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    G, you'll get your purple back, don't worry!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast