Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by calm_tiger I'm looking forward to the status report on Farve in 7-8 ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    I'm looking forward to the status report on Farve in 7-8 weeks...............
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16
    LOL...he's like the old energizer bunny rabbit.

soljawitstripes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ;)
    Great win for my niners!! I will say tho...if this is how they plan on winning games, relying on the D, it's going to be a long season! I doubt Mike Nolan would have been able to get a win off 20 something rushing yards lol. I luv Singletary's attitude! Shaun Hill rose to the ocassion...I like what I'm seeing so far...we could ez up on the penalties too!
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    Giants all the way! Going to whip some cowboy butt at their new stadium!
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm really looking forward to New England tonight and the rest of the season. It's really ashame that Brady is so freaking fragile.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Wow I can't believe the Bills blew it...

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Wow I can't believe the Bills blew it...
    I can't either. Was it just me or do the Pats look like a regular NFL team now? They did not look good at all.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

twinnmann no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20d0bf98
    The Pats are going to smash the jets this weekend. Jets are running their mouths like the steelers did last year and we all remember what happened!
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I can't either. Was it just me or do the Pats look like a regular NFL team now? They did not look good at all.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102
    I didn't think so either. I'm sure that will change as they play more and Brady gets his legs back.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I didn't think so either. I'm sure that will change as they play more and Brady gets his legs back.
    I agree. With the loss of 1 defensive lineman, and 3 linebackers the Defense will be hurting. I would say that in the past 5 years I haven't seen as many dropped passes by the patriots as I did in this one game. Partially due to Brady being a little nervouse....he did not look the same until there was 5 minutes left in the game and they were down. He proved that he can still get it done. I'm sure with time he will turn it around. The receivers need to start working on those receptions too....Welker dropped how many?!!? You don't ever see that from him...Moss as well... Hopefully we are up for a different story this week.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I won't even start to go into why the Pats used to win and now look average.. Tom Brady is good but he is no Aikman, Moon, Marino, Elway, Montana, Farve etc..... This year will show what the Pats really have and I will bet that it is an average team or below average team.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    No offense to you New Englanders, but I was just saying that every really good team has some rebuilding years. The team as a whole seems to be aging. You cant play forever-unless you're Brett Farve_lol.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Looking forward to tomorrow nights game with the Giants. Really think it will be a good one and a good gauge on what to really expect this season.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    Quote Originally Posted by soljawitstripes View Post
    Great win for my niners!! I will say tho...if this is how they plan on winning games, relying on the D, it's going to be a long season! I doubt Mike Nolan would have been able to get a win off 20 something rushing yards lol. I luv Singletary's attitude! Shaun Hill rose to the ocassion...I like what I'm seeing so far...we could ez up on the penalties too!
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100
    I am just hoping the Niners make the playoffs, haven't had much to cheer about the last 10 years or so. They need to get a solid Quarterback IMO
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I won't even start to go into why the Pats used to win and now look average.. Tom Brady is good but he is no Aikman, Moon, Marino, Elway, Montana, Farve etc..... This year will show what the Pats really have and I will bet that it is an average team or below average team.
    Your absolutely right!!! Brady is in a league of his own where none of those quarterbacks have done some of the things that he has in his career already. Brett Favre is a good quarter back but also has one of the highest interceptions as well.I can never say anything bad against Aikman...a lot of respect there....I just think people are acting a little prematurely. No Offense for new england?!!? Are you kidding me? For no offense I think that we had a great comeback within the last 5 min of the game.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    Your absolutely right!!! Brady is in a league of his own where none of those quarterbacks have done some of the things that he has in his career already. Brett Favre is a good quarter back but also has one of the highest interceptions as well.I can never say anything bad against Aikman...a lot of respect there....I just think people are acting a little prematurely. No Offense for new england?!!? Are you kidding me? For no offense I think that we had a great comeback within the last 5 min of the game.
    And what would those things be?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast