Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Originally Posted by moderncowboy If OU you wins then as it stands right now and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    If OU you wins then as it stands right now and all 3 run the table with one loss. Then OU would win the Big 12 based on points scored. If Tech wins and loses later down the road. Texas if they don't lose another came would be the Big 12 champs. So my question is. Are you sure??

Thats incorrect, it will not be based on who scored the most points in the case of a 3 way tie. The decision will be made on who's where on the final BCS rankings...and, IMO, that's fair...now having said that, since I'm from Lubbock, hopefully Tech will win out and avoid that scenario. Wreck 'em Tech!!
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by dts51 View Post
    Thats incorrect, it will not be based on who scored the most points in the case of a 3 way tie. The decision will be made on who's where on the final BCS rankings...and, IMO, that's fair...now having said that, since I'm from Lubbock, hopefully Tech will win out and avoid that scenario. Wreck 'em Tech!!
    I stand corrected I must misunderstood but it basicly will be who wins and who loses the last few games if Tech wins which I hope they do it will come down to Texas and Tech.OU will be out. Either of which will be ok with me. I would prefer the horns but could live with the Red Raiders.

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    Yep, and thats why the Tech/OU game is so huge for both teams!
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go Dolphins!Go Hurricanes!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Go Buckeyes!!! Had to stop all the Texas talk lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wishuhadawadley no está en línea Stack level 2
    I take back my last post...go horns!! If OU cnt beat tech I'm afraid no one will

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    3 for 3 on my picks for this weekend. Romo and Newman come back and Dallas wins. Anyone want to say it wasn't about injuries? Yes I know you should be able to win even with injuries but not when half of your starting line cant play. Wasn't the score I hoped for but it was a win. Now they just have to keep doing it.

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    3 for 3 on my picks for this weekend. Romo and Newman come back and Dallas wins. Anyone want to say it wasn't about injuries? Yes I know you should be able to win even with injuries but not when half of your starting line cant play. Wasn't the score I hoped for but it was a win. Now they just have to keep doing it.
    GO GIANTS
    " B safe "

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Antgod View Post
    GO GIANTS
    We will see in 3 weeks I remember a year ago when at this point in the season the Gaints had no chance and you guys wanted the coach fired and Manning traded.

PIN/ID
    2148A220
    I remember when your B**ch wide receiver cried like a little girl, stick with the injury thing ,because the cowboys are going no where .Oh, the super bowl isnt in three weeks.Just a sucky game against a bunch of cry babys and there garbage fans Go G Men
    " B safe "

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    Texas resident here, but I think The Cowboys are highly over-rated!!! The days of Aikman, Smith, and Irvin are over! Dallas will not win a super bowl any time soon!!!!

they have the team and now they just have to put it all together. how bout them cowboys tonight
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I remember when your B**ch wide receiver cried like a little girl, stick with the injury thing ,because the cowboys are going no where .Oh, the super bowl isnt in three weeks.Just a sucky game against a bunch of cry babys and there garbage fans Go G Men
    How many Super Bowls do you have?? How many times have you been? We don't have to cry because we have the hardware to prove what we are have been and will be again. I love how last year it was hang em high and now because they were amazing in the play offs and pulled off one of the greatest come backs ever to win the Super Bowl you guys think thier the best ever. They are darn good don't get me wrong but they aren't the Cowboys, Niners, Steelers or even the Pats of the past. I remember when he cried too. So what he is still at his age the BEST wide reciever in the league who finally found his home and his place. Tony, T.O, Witten and now Williams may not pull it out this year but over the next 10 yrs The Gaints, Redskins and Eagles will do al they can to keep up and try to be what the Cowboys are working on being again as they always have. Talk about crying all you want and I will keep talking about rings, hall of famers and championships. Why would we cry???

PIN/ID
    2148A220
    A man that lives in the past has a bleak future.Win a playoff game this decade,and stop livin in past. "We won superbowls 20 yrs ago, so cowboy fans are better" .They need to win now, so stop makin excuses for them, there just losers "now".... Dont hurt ur neck lookin up at the GIANTS.

How many Super Bowls do you have?? How many times have you been? We don't have to cry because we have the hardware to prove what we are have been and will be again. I love how last year it was hang em high and now because they were amazing in the play offs and pulled off one of the greatest come backs ever to win the Super Bowl you guys think thier the best ever. They are darn good don't get me wrong but they aren't the Cowboys, Niners, Steelers or even the Pats of the past. I remember when he cried too. So what he is still at his age the BEST wide reciever in the league who finally found his home and his place. Tony, T.O, Witten and now Williams may not pull it out this year but over the next 10 yrs The Gaints, Redskins and Eagles will do al they can to keep up and try to be what the Cowboys are working on being again as they always have. Talk about crying all you want and I will keep talking about rings, hall of famers and championships. Why would we cry???
    " B safe "

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    A man that lives in the past has a bleak future.Win a playoff game this decade,and stop livin in past. "We won superbowls 20 yrs ago, so cowboy fans are better" .They need to win now, so stop makin excuses for them, there just losers "now".... Dont hurt ur neck lookin up at the GIANTS.

LOL!!! A man who has false hope will be easily disapointed. Rant all you want I know the history and its on my side. So enjoy it while you have it because you wont for long. I say that not as a Cowboys fan but a fan of the division you have to admit we are the best of them all. I dont mean the boys I mean NY, Philly,Dallas and the Skins.

LeoJZueg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2bfeb947
    Go Cowboys. Americas team baby. Gotta luv it~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast