Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I don't care for the Chargers but at least we can swing this thread back ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

I don't care for the Chargers but at least we can swing this thread back to the AFC a real division lol had to get my weekly poke at all the cowboy fans GO BROWNS!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    I don't care for the Chargers but at least we can swing this thread back to the AFC a real division lol had to get my weekly poke at all the cowboy fans GO BROWNS!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If we switched it to the AFC we would be bored with nothing to talk about....hows that for a poke back...ha

wishuhadawadley no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    If we switched it to the AFC we would be bored with nothing to talk about....hows that for a poke back...ha
    Nice! What where the 49ers thinking? Not tryin run it in w gore. They shldve spiked it and come up w a good play

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ok I almost had to eat my words that was a good game. If not for penalties by AZ they would have won by 21 on ints. What was Singletary thinking they coulda won with anything but that play...WOW!!!!

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    Afc? Ehhhh. How bout the nfc south division instead? Anybody else here think the g-men are overrated, cuz I do. Yea I know they are nfc north but I can't watch nfcs games up here in ny. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstaccs View Post
    Afc? Ehhhh. How bout the nfc south division instead? Anybody else here think the g-men are overrated, cuz I do. Yea I know they are nfc north but I can't watch nfcs games up here in ny. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes even more so than the Cowboys..Ecry Manning got lucky once. He is not his brother and mark my words it will be Dallas, Philly or the Skins and not the Gaints in the playoffs.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well I think the G-men are overrated I mean come on they lost to my Browns for crying out loud! Yea they are 8-1 or whatever it is but we will see when playoffs come around~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    The Giants are NFC East not North. How you guys think they are over rated is beyond me..they have beaten everyone in the division once already. They are on top of the nfc east and looks like they will be staying there ...I like the cowboys too, but cmon, even if u don't like the giants, u have to give it up to them cuz they are rollin.

Quote Originally Posted by mrstaccs View Post

wishuhadawadley no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes even more so than the Cowboys..Ecry Manning got lucky once. He is not his brother and mark my words it will be Dallas, Philly or the Skins and not the Gaints in the playoffs.
    Wow modcow that's a bold statement. I like but bold never the less. That AZ game looked like the chiefs and chargers on sunday. Did anyone else see that? The chiefs score a TD to make them dwn 19 to 20. Instead of kicking the ex point and send it into overtime they opt for the 2pt conversation. And well the chiefs are the chiefs and they dnt make it losing 19-20.

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    Dts51, thanks for the correction. Either way I still don't care for them. With me, like I said, if it aint nfc south, I can care less about them.

Even though its not the best division, I still say the south is better & more interesting to watch. Cuz carolina and atlanta might be winning for a while then the fourth quarter comes and then you never know what might happen. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Lmao I couldn't help myself. New York will not win the division and if they do they will fall short of another ring. Even though I try to stick with my division on this one I can't. via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by dts51 View Post
    The Giants are NFC East not North. How you guys think they are over rated is beyond me..they have beaten everyone in the division once already. They are on top of the nfc east and looks like they will be staying there ...I like the cowboys too, but cmon, even if u don't like the giants, u have to give it up to them cuz they are rollin.
    I've watched 3 Gaints games this year two they won by bad play from the opposing team and one they lost to the Browns. I mean come on the Browns. That's as bad if not worse than Dallas losing to AZ. Time will tell I give credit to talent not a lucky streak.

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    Now, I'm not a Giants fan but I don't think they are too overrated. A little, maybe. Like you guys said, they lost to the Browns. Actually got spanked by the Browns. Eli Manning did not get lucky once. When he needed to (the playoffs) he stepped up his game. That is what Tony Romo needs to do if he plans on bringing his team out of the cellar.

bxraider no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20794fc2
    Guys if your interested in talkin sports visit the thread that says sports fanatics & leave your pin # ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    I've watched 3 Gaints games this year two they won by bad play from the opposing team and one they lost to the Browns. I mean come on the Browns. That's as bad if not worse than Dallas losing to AZ. Time will tell I give credit to talent not a lucky streak.

The giants are 8-1 ...the key here for you guys who are having a hard time grasping that these guys are pretty good, is that they are winning! IMO, they are headed to another superbowl. As much as I hate to say this, at this time, they are the NFC elite.
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast