Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I bet a guy frome work 50 bucks that NO. Aren't gna beat ATL in ... Networking with PinStackers forum

wishuhadawadley no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I bet a guy frome work 50 bucks that NO. Aren't gna beat ATL in ATL tomorrow and the Falcons are getting 1 1/2 points. Think that was a bad bet?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by wishuhadawadley View Post
    I bet a guy frome work 50 bucks that NO. Aren't gna beat ATL in ATL tomorrow and the Falcons are getting 1 1/2 points. Think that was a bad bet?
    Saints by 14.....sorry! lol

Dnt tell me that :/

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    lmao ....sorry

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Lets see, Romo, Whitten, Jones, Newman, Williams, and I know theres at least 3 more starters thats more than one guy. We can go back to one team that went undefeated. That was an awesome feat. The '72 dolphins rocked but one undefeated season is nothing like owning five rings and in line for a few more. This is tuff for me because maimi is one of my top 3 favs. However they are not the Cowboys.
    Well, lets not forget that we have two rings. 71 and 72. Or is it 72 and73? Anyways, injuries are part of football. The cowboys have everything they need to win it all, but consistency at the top, and thats why yall will most likely stumble in the playoffs and get handed another disappointing loss. Im done hating on them, i really dont hate them that much its just too much talent over there to have the record they have there now. That shows the importance of a good head coach.

As far as the dolphins and their wildcat, pfft... Thats just a flash in the pants offense. You see what the ravens did to that formation. Totally shut it down. We still need a good 0-line to do anything with this team, and thats been our problems for like the last 6-8 years(beside not having a good qb since marino). If we get some good db's, along with some good o-linemen, we will be decent.

armageddon513 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    I am a KC Cheifs fan but this year I am almost to embaresed to admit it.
    Well at least you aren't like me who is a true bengals fan. At least we won atleast 1 game this year so far.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by armageddon513 View Post
    Well at least you aren't like me who is a true bengals fan. At least we won atleast 1 game this year so far.
    Hey now KC won a game they bet Denver...and almost took out the Bucs .

curtisbusse2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3083EF48
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Lmao!!! You are watching the new triplets. Sorry you don't get it if you know the boys then you know the first year ummm 1-15 and then a couple more before the triplets got there first ring. Romo year 2 already better than troy ever was. Super bowl very soon. Sorry to disagree but facts are facts.
    Only if brett favre could of had a big 3 for a few years wow. Troy is over rated he hates on brett during games he broadcats he must still suffer from his many head injuries if he doesn't concider brett the best

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by curtisbusse2 View Post
    Only if brett favre could of had a big 3 for a few years wow. Troy is over rated he hates on brett during games he broadcats he must still suffer from his many head injuries if he doesn't concider brett the best
    I totally agree!!

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    Todays Boys are better position by positon than the teams of the 90's ! I belive the real problem starts with the coach and instilling discipline. I have faith this year is not over this team is loaded with talent they need to get it toghther. They need a real coach next year. Which phillips is out of there for sure if they don't win a ring this year. GO BOYS!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbusse2 View Post
    He prolly doesn't like him cuz whn they both played it was like a lil grudge match whn they played each other. And as far as Favre goes, he may have more records and I think he's just a lil better than Troy. Troy has 3 rings and Farve has 1 I believe. And everybody knws sport writers basically rates how good a QB is by how many rings they have. No matter how good they are. Just ask Marino

Rids no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30213D47
    Ok next up is the Monday Nighter. Anybody got a pick? Anybody even going to watch the Niners play the Cardinals?

I'm saying the Niners win it and just to make it interesting - the defense scores a TD.
    http://www.JessicaRidley.com << My country music singing wife

Cardinals prolly. I dnt rly follow those teams but I do kne the cards lead their dev

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rids View Post
    Ok next up is the Monday Nighter. Anybody got a pick? Anybody even going to watch the Niners play the Cardinals?

I'm saying the Niners win it and just to make it interesting - the defense scores a TD.
    The Niners don't have a chance for the first time in years Az actually has a football team. The Niners are worse off than the Cowboys looking for what they used to have but haven't since Joe,Steve and Jeff. Just my 2 cents.

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm still laughing at the fact that you said that Tony Romo is better than Troy Aikman! And that you put Felix Jones in the same category as BARRY SANDERS! hahahahahahahaha...I will tell you one thing though. Felix Jones IS better than Marion Barber. Now I have never been a fan of the Cowboys but even I know that Tony Romo is nowhere what Troy Aikman was.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast