Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by gusgus413 Go Browns even tough we stink!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ My favorite saying ... Networking with PinStackers forum

wishuhadawadley no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    Go Browns even tough we stink!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My favorite saying whn I'm bout to go is "gotta take the browns to the super bowl" but my best friend is a huge browns fan and he always talks crap till after game one of the season!

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Jags took one this year. Maybe all the coke from Matt Jones. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    No John Henderson. Mike peterson mingy not play that Mutch. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    COCAINE!!!! You better not lose to the lions leet or ima rag you like I rag nailor lol ill be routing for the jags!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I was hoping they would be the first team to loose to 2 teams that haven't won back to back. That would be in the hall of shame!~via BB8330 (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I was hoping they would be the first team to loose to 2 teams that haven't won back to back. That would be in the hall of shame!~via BB8330 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Hate to be the bouncer, but shouldnt this be in the crackberry cafe for off topic discussions?
    Also, i hate the cowboys. I grew up in south florida and most of my family love them because a ton of UM players were there in the mid to late 90's. Im a dolfan. Were not that good, but i keep it real. Whenever i see the cowboys play i, by nature, root against them. There are rare occasions i go for them, but thats when i want to some other team lose more..

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    Hate to be the bouncer, but shouldnt this be in the crackberry cafe for off topic discussions?
    Also, i hate the cowboys. I grew up in south florida and most of my family love them because a ton of UM players were there in the mid to late 90's. Im a dolfan. Were not that good, but i keep it real. Whenever i see the cowboys play i, by nature, root against them. There are rare occasions i go for them, but thats when i want to some other team lose more..
    Since you're not a cowboys fan you "SURE" did pick a good team to cheer for!

PIN/ID
    skdck
    Well, at least we always live up to our expectations. Instead of bieng underacheivers. I thought the dolphins were only gonna win about 4 games at most. Were there already. It dont look like yall are gonna make the superbowl let alone win it. I know we are years away from being contenders, but whats dem cowboys excuse??

PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    T.O~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well, at least we always live up to our expectations. Instead of being underacheivers. I thought the dolphins were only gonna win about 4 games at most. Were there already. It dont look like yall are gonna make the super bowl let alone win it. I know we are years away from being contenders, but whats dem cowboys excuse??
    Yall don't have high expatations cuz yall aren't any good. Mayb whn they win 5 super bowls like the cowboys they'll have expatations to live under. And injuries wld b their excuse not to mention they play in the hardest division!

PIN/ID
    skdck
    Hmm, lets see.. The only person hurt is romo. That dont sound too much like an injury excuse, look at the Patriots w/o Brady, theyre still hangin in there. And please, lets not go back to the past, were talking about now. Cause i could always pull the perfect season card, amd how we dominated the early 70's.
    But im talking about 2008. Im a realist, were a couple of good years and personell away from where we should be. What else do you guys need?? Oh, Parcell back for some stability. Because right now, yall a lost away from TO to start pointing fingers. And we know he's very efficient at doing that.
    Oh, btw, the redsking are coming up next week, yall go there. The TO bomb is starting to tick... tick tick tick..

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hmm, lets see.. The only person hurt is romo. That dont sound too much like an injury excuse. And please, lets not go back to the past, were talking about now. Cause i could always pull the perfect season card, amd how we dominated the early 70's.
    But im talking about 2008. Im a realist, were a couple of good years and personell away from where we should be. What else do you guys need?? Oh, Parcell back for some stability. Because right now, yall a lost away from TO to start pointing fingers. And we know he's very efficient at doing that.
    Oh, btw, the redsking are coming up next week, yall go there. The TO bomb is starting to tick... tick tick tick..
    Lets see, Romo, Whitten, Jones, Newman, Williams, and I know theres at least 3 more starters thats more than one guy. We can go back to one team that went undefeated. That was an awesome feat. The '72 dolphins rocked but one undefeated season is nothing like owning five rings and in line for a few more. This is tuff for me because maimi is one of my top 3 favs. However they are not the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Lets see, Romo, Whitten, Jones, Newman, Williams, and I know theres at least 3 more starters thats more than one guy. We can go back to one team that went undefeated. That was an awesome feat. The '72 dolphins rocked but one undefeated season is nothing like owning five rings and in line for a few more. This is tuff for me because maimi is one of my top 3 favs. However they are not the Cowboys.
    Thank you so much for savin me the time to type exactly what u just wrote. But I will give miami their props on the wildcat off. Pretty slick

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    LOL... i understand..everyone can talk the talk but only a few have ever walked the walk.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast