Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

I haven't found a good football thread so I figured I'd start one. Any one ... Networking with PinStackers forum

wishuhadawadley no está en línea Stack level 2

Football Talk

Advertisement

I haven't found a good football thread so I figured I'd start one. Any one else out there think the Cowboys are still gna win the superbowl or am I the only one?

*Ladies welcomed to join the conversation!*

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    The Cowboys are my team too and I think they are done this year, they are in the toughest division and it will be tough trying to play catch-up... Too many issues going on on all sides of the ball...Romo won't be able to fix everything when he comes back next week...I would like to see them squeeze in the playoffs maybe as a wildcard but chances are very slim.
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

He's not the only one but it'll help to see Newman Romo and Jones(RB) back after the bye.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Texas resident here, but I think The Cowboys are highly over-rated!!! The days of Aikman, Smith, and Irvin are over! Dallas will not win a super bowl any time soon!!!!

That hurts specialy commin from a tx resident. But ya the triple threat will never not bein the top dogs.I still can't believe we got them all from one player! (Hersal walker) I valet and he comes up her now and then. Pretty cool seeing that guy

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Sorry for the harshness, but its true. Americas team is no more!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    Texas resident here, but I think The Cowboys are highly over-rated!!! The days of Aikman, Smith, and Irvin are over! Dallas will not win a super bowl any time soon!!!!
    Lmao!!! You are watching the new triplets. Sorry you don't get it if you know the boys then you know the first year ummm 1-15 and then a couple more before the triplets got there first ring. Romo year 2 already better than troy ever was. Super bowl very soon. Sorry to disagree but facts are facts.

I agree.....^ this year is their year and if not its only cuz of injurys. I mean think about it, you have t.o and williams not to mention whitten. Only reason why they haven't done anything yet is cuz johnson doesn't have an arm good enough to throw down field. Just wait till after their bye. Back to being unstoppable!!! O and Americas team will always b Americas team

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by wishuhadawadley View Post
    I agree.....^ this year is their year and if not its only cuz of injurys. I mean think about it, you have t.o and williams not to mention whitten. Only reason why they haven't done anything yet is cuz johnson doesn't have an arm good enough to throw down field. Just wait till after their bye. Back to being unstoppable!!! O and Americas team will always b Americas team
    Don't forget Barber and Jones. Felix is the next Emmitt, Barry or Thurman since we are talking about the past.

Thank u modcowboy can't believe I forgot about them. Yall may think I'm crazy but benniot*(sp) is gna b btr than whitten in a couple years.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    Sorry for the harshness, but its true. Americas team is no more!
    Americas team is always Americas team. The boys, The Steelers and the 49ers are the only teams who can claim 5 Super Bowl Victories. Who has the most Super bowl appearances? Dallas with 8! We aren't done yet!! 5 out of 8. Not to bad...

It shdlve been 6 out of 8 but in the conference playoffs against the 49ers Deion in the end zone interfered w Irvin but the refs didn't call it and we lost. The 49ers went on to win the super bowl

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I am a KC Cheifs fan but this year I am almost to embaresed to admit it.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Go Browns even tough we stink!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    I am a KC Cheifs fan but this year I am almost to embaresed to admit it.
    Long as u support your team its all good. I hate ppl that jump on the ban wagon!

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast