Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey Stackers! I don't know about all of you, but I think it would be ... Networking with PinStackers forum

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

Fitness or Workout nuts?

Advertisement

Hey Stackers! I don't know about all of you, but I think it would be beneficial to gather a fitness, diet, workout group to chat with, ask questions, and help keep each other motivated. I even like to use bb messenger while resting between sets. So if anyone here thinks this would be cool, post here and message me at 24A1E3D0. I am going in the gym now, how many of you are?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Just got back about 30 mins ago.... Go 5 or 6 days a week. Just did a nice chest workout...

Bri
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Bigtime! Working Shoulders right now, dumbell presses, fun stuff! Congrats on the workout. I hit 5 days a week as well.

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Nice... keep up the good work!
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Does playing "Futbol" not that handball game I mean real "Football" and running count? If so, count me in I just ran approximately 5miles this afternoon in the rain too. No gym for me; I got my weight set at home which I use every now and then. I'm more into cardio. Well, add me if you want and we'll keep on each other's case when one starts to flake...
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    It counts for sure! Anything that requires that type of motivation counts! Keep it up raton!

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    You guys can add me

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thanks guys, glad to know there are people here that enjoy getting outta the house too . PM me for my pin

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Man I feel embarassed now... I need to hit a gym... Have been considering for 3 months now... Used to go regularly in high school n college... But its all in the pits... (I'm still not fat though, just weak)...

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    Man I feel embarassed now... I need to hit a gym... Have been considering for 3 months now... Used to go regularly in high school n college... But its all in the pits... (I'm still not fat though, just weak)...

It's time to get toned bro. You're not too late . Start slow and then go strong . My goal for the year is to run 15 miles and also win a tournament before the year ends. Damn fool last year cost us the first place we ended up in second place outta this league of 12 teams

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Yeah that sounds like a good idea. But its bedtime in this part of the world. Its a good advice. Will work on it.

PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Just advice to all of you out there that are not currently on a fitness plan, everyone has to start somewhere. The biggest excuse people have is that they feel embarrassed because they are too heavy, or too weak, or too slow.

Everyone in the gym started that way, most of us understand and will give you coaching and encouragment. It is far better to go in asking questions and begin doing things the right way, instead of doing them wrong and getting no results.

I will be more then happy to coach and help develop a plan for anyone here, whether you want to lose weight, build strength, build muscle, or build endurance.

jimyphat66 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31EA10CB
    hey bighulk....believe or not I use the BOWFLEX ultimate II 5 days a week...but i need to lose the belly...any feedback would be great...and yes it really works...send me your pin and count me in

PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Jimy, Im going to post this here because a lot of people have this same question. As with anyone trying to lose weight, diet and cardio are key. The bowflex will help as it allows you to quickly move from one exercise to another. Keep the rest down below 30 seconds to increase calorie burn.

Your body creates fat in 3 ways. First it creates fat from fat. Once you cut fat out of your diet, your body will create fat from sugar. Once you cut sugar out of your diet, your body will create fat from starches.

So quick easy answer is, eat a low fat, low sugar, low starch diet. Sounds hard, but really isn't too bad. You will be amazed by how much sugar and fat you are taking in just by beginning to look at the nutrients on the boxes. Pin me for food suggestions.

Lastly, a quick easy wat to burn FAT calories is by walking at a brisk 3.5 mile per hour pace on a 3 to 3.5 incline on a treadmill. You want to do this after your workout for one important reason. After you put in a 30-60 minute workout, your blood sugar is very low. That means that all the calories you burn while doing cardio will be FAT calories.

There is a lot more science behind all this, but just wanted to keep it as short and simple as I can. Dedication is key.

jimyphat66 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31EA10CB
    THANK YOU BHD!!! I am now on the righteous path to being a cut 42 yr old!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast