Any fellow firefighters out there??? If you are one post where your from and whether ... Networking with PinStackers forum

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8

Fellow Firefighters??

Advertisement

Any fellow firefighters out there??? If you are one post where your from and whether your a truck or ladder company and or both. If you feel like it you can post about some of your equipment. How many years of service you have in? Lets get it goin!

Pat
    21, 6 years in
    we are a ladder and an engine company but mainly are the ladder company in the town. We have 2 engines a small hazmat equipment truck and a brand new 2008 Pierce Tower Ladder 95'. My station had around 500-600 calls a year. Add me if you want to tlk bout calls you have or get or whatever else.

Lets get the posts going.
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

backdraft999 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20C8618D
    Billy:
    Driver/Engineer: Pumper
    11 yrs of service in June
    Dept. has 54 members, make roughly 1800 runs/yr including EMS calls.
    4 Stations: 3 frontline pumpers (1 Pierce, 2 E-Ones), 1 105' Smeal Ladder,
    2 stand-by pumpers (1 Pierce, 1 E-One), 1 medium duty Rescue, 1 light duty squad
    equipped with some haz-mat & trench rescue equip.
    Also have 2 enclosed trailers (Haz-mat & other support) and various minor support vehicles: pick-up trucks, suvs, etc.
    ~via smartphone~

firemrtlady045 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Iam female firefighter/First Responder I have been in for 20yrs and where I belong to we have 3 engine tanks. 2 rescue trucks and 2 quick response vehicles. 36 from Connecticut if u want my pin to add me to bbm just pm me and I will give it to u via smartphone~

diverdown71 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243D4F46
    I am a retired chief from small dept in MS. 2 engines, 1 tanker. Served for 22 years. With the latest being a 02 American Lafrance 1500gpm engine. Feel free to hit me up on bbm my pin should be in my profile~via smartphone~

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    wow i'm glad i made this thread! My dept has 100+ members and 6 stations aith atleast 3 pieces in each station one other station has a straight stick ladder.
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Retired LT from Illinois, 20 years with the department. When I left they had 4 engines, one ladder, one rescue and one suburban. Along with a trench rescue trailer.