Hi All, Anyone having a facebook app issue lately? Previously when someone sent me a ... Networking with PinStackers forum

badgercat no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Facebook App Issue?

Advertisement

Hi All,

Anyone having a facebook app issue lately? Previously when someone sent me a faceook msg it would come up on my blackberry and I would have a box at the bottom to respond and hit reply. Now all my messages are coming up listed "message" and it is almost like an email notification. It is not listed with a reply box at the bottom, but more like an email with a link that will take my to my inbox on the mobile site.

This is really a plain. It has only started the last few days. Also it has stopped making a tone when I get a new msg.

I have deleted, restarted, reinstalled...same problem. My girlfriend...same problem on hers. It is not my phone.

Ideas? Knowledge?

Thanks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I am having an issue with responding to invites to groups. I can access the invites while mobile but there is no way for me to actually accept the invite other than going to my PC.

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    I think they changed it so people will go to sight and view ads and they get more visits and more money Wich is a bunch of bull**** also ever since I got the app I only get messages pushed through from certain people same with myspace but I get not any at all there...

chrisbc no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah, I have had all kinds of issues with the facebook app. Now I am just happy if it even works.
    The maker of Viira: GTD BlackBerry app

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Yeah go myspace face book is a change but not a very good one I have both the myspace one is a lot better but mine for some reason doesn't push messages...

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Well my app won't even notify me if I have new messages or anything. The only thing it does do is allow me to upload pictures thats all.
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't mind opening them up to find out if I have new messages but it would be nice to get the notifications for all of them in FaceBook, not just group invites.

For MySpace, all I need to do is send them what's called a salute via MMS with what I want my new login info to be and my Friend ID on a piece of paper. Then I could get those alerts on my phone. I just haven't gotten around to doing that.

stormchaser528 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30EFC260
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzleman716 View Post
    Well my app won't even notify me if I have new messages or anything. The only thing it does do is allow me to upload pictures thats all.
    That's all I use the facebook App for. I have the same issue but I use the mobile site for everything else but for pics to facebook I use the App.