hi everyone I just recently started getting an error code on my balckberry 8100..... On ... Networking with PinStackers forum

flinker no está en línea Stack level 1

Error code 523

Advertisement

hi everyone I just recently started getting an error code on my balckberry 8100..... On a white screen after the phone just reboots on its own I get "app error 523" and under that ithas reset... I pushed the button to reset but the same screen comes back when it restarts.... Does any one know how I can fix this without losing all my data and having to reinstall all the software.... thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me....

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    You are going to have to use a utility like CrackUtil to pull the error log and then figure out what application is causing the crash. You will then need to remove the application and attempt a restart. There is no garauntee that this will allow you to get the phone up long enough to backup but it is the only way I have found so far to get pass an app error without a full reinstall. It has worked less than 50% of the time for me.

Zo