So, I've had this BB 7100i for sprint/nextel for a little while now, and it's ... Networking with PinStackers forum

johnxctp no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down error 507 jvm 102

So, I've had this BB 7100i for sprint/nextel for a little while now, and it's been nothing but a hassle. I've done a full wipe of the handheld with javaloader about 7 times now, and I think that's a bit rediculous. If my phone dies, and I plug it into a charger, jvm 102 pops up. I fix it, lose all my numbers, (I know about the SIM save now) and start all over. Is there anything I can do that will stick??? I have error 507 now, and my old techniques don't seem to be working. It's like my phone is adapting to piss me off. Haha. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: error 507 jvm 102

johnxctp, Welcome to PinStack.

If it is contstantly throwing these errors, the is either something wrong with one of the apps, or you have a hardware problem. What Version OS are you using? Have you loaded any 3rd Party Apps? Have you tried downloading a different version of the OS and loading it?

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Re: error 507 jvm 102

Hello john, welcome to pinstack. I would suggest updating your OS to the newest version, of you do not already have it.