I am new to the Pearl and have what is probably a silly question....I have ... Networking with PinStackers forum

drdave62 no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Read Issue

Advertisement

I am new to the Pearl and have what is probably a silly question....I have no problem with the wireless sync'ing to my Outlook thru my company Blackberry server; however, when I read a message on my desktop, it remains as new mail on the Pearl. I am sure there is an easy solution but could not find through my help menu on the device. Thanks for any help.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Email Read Issue

Hello DrDave and Welcome to the Stacks. It is normal for it to take a little time for the email to show up as read on your BB. How long has it been?

Also, if you read/delete and delete the message from your deleted folder too quickly, when your BB syncs, it will not find the message on Outlook and assume that it was not opened.

Thanks for the reply and the welcome. It has been over 24 hours for some of the messages. I am sitting at my desk and the messages I read >2 hours ago are still showing as unread on my BB. Of note I didn't have the same issue with my 8700g on the same server at the hospital.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Check your BB Reconciliation settings and make sure Wireless sync is activated.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Rcbjr....thanks. I appreciate the help. I knew it had to be something simple.