All the folks on here who own dsm's lets pin and message each other. Tell ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Oobie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3031B759

DSMers Unite!!!

Advertisement

All the folks on here who own dsm's lets pin and message each other. Tell us what kind of dsm you have and your name, age and location. Wether its a Eagle, Mitsu, Plymoth, Dodge colt with a 4g63 swap.

Josh 31 from SC
    I have a 99 Kalapana Black Mitsu GSX. Got to love AWD.

Hope to hear from some more DSMers. Pin is in my sig.
    Pin#3031B759

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    I used to have a tsi FWD... God I miss that car.... pin is in profile. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wastegate13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249f1af9
    I used to have a 95 GSX. 435/355 at all 4 wheels. Decided it was time to grow up some so I sold that and my Jeep and got a Mazdaspeed3.

PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    U traded ur dsm for a mazdaspeed 3?...mmm.. I got rid of mine cus crank was about to take a walk... But I went for a mustang GT..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wastegate13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249f1af9
    Quote Originally Posted by rbn85 View Post
    U traded ur dsm for a mazdaspeed 3?...mmm.. I got rid of mine cus crank was about to take a walk... But I went for a mustang GT..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

No, I sold the DSM and my Jeep. Then I purchased an MS3.

PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Not a bad choice!..but was it too different going from the DSM to the MS3??... I remember I used to eat those in my FWD.. Any mods on ur MS3?? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MrJayDeeOne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    I got a 96 galant S. It has a 5 speed tranny that was swapped out of a 2G eclipse. Does that count

PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    I think it does since its something from a 2g... What engine its on ur galant??~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    Even though I don't have a dsm, I still have love for them. I'm a rotary head. I almost had a talon tsi a few years ago for 800. Only thing wrong was it had needed a clutch. My mom didn't want me to get it cuz I had too many cars in the driveway. A day later when I convinced her to let me get it, the guy sold it same day for 1200. But oh well.

Btw, I finally got my rx7 back and the fuel needs to be trimmed down a lil. 800cc injectors bog down the motor for a second right before boost hits. Only running 6 lbs of boost until I change the clutch, rearend, axles, hubs wheels and a few suspension piieces. I don't wanna break nothing and I'm plannin on upgrading turbo to a gt35r.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~