First post. Go easy on me. I know that there is a lot of information ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Ambizzle no está en línea Stack level 1

Downloading BlackBerry Themes

Advertisement

First post. Go easy on me. I know that there is a lot of information on the Net about this, but I've been through a lot of it, and none of it seems to help. I've read that you can simply copy a .jad file onto the memory card and install it. I'm able to transfer it, but there's an error when I try to download it. It says "907 Invalid COD. File not found." I'm having trouble finding any .alx themes online. I'm trying right now to unzip a file and transfer it through Desktop Manager, but this process is lengthy and draining the soul from my body. Any help [even if they are just links to other threads that might be helpful] would be appreciated. If it helps, I'm using the BlackBerry 8320 with 4.5 software.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Do you have a BB data plan?

Sure do. Full web browser. Are you going to suggest downloading it directly from the website on the phone? [slaps self in forehead] I shoulda thunk of that.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yes for .jad OTA(over the air), if you either navigate to the site from your BB browser, or email the link to yourself, just click the link from your BB and it will install. Just be sure the themes are for the 83xx series curves.

Installing via desktop manager is a longer process, if you get an error saying something like "no additional applications for your device were found" check this thread for help.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Thanks for the help. I'll try it, if I ever get service again