Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Nope it doesnt matter...life is a big network!... Networking with PinStackers forum

macproductions no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30418C1A

Advertisement

Nope it doesnt matter...life is a big network!

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    SOMEONE should CLOSE this thread because its not even about BLACKBERRIES. TY
    Mike

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by VETT98 View Post
    SOMEONE should CLOSE this thread because its not even about BLACKBERRIES. TY
    If you had bothered reading the thread you would have realized that it is about Blackberries. Blackberry Messenger to be exact. The thread also covers inconsiderate people and the abuse of Blackberry Messenger to harass other individuals in various ways. In my opinion, if you don't like this particular thread for some reason, then skip over it.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    And, this is in the Social Networking forum, where BlackBerry useres can connect and talk about just about anything
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    i quit sending pics out because people were going blind from my sheer awesomeness.....
    lmao@me
    remember there is never any charge for awesomeness.....or attractiveness...
    naaa really people should get out of the 1800's and just realize that really is only one race......
    anyone can add me i talk to anyone, only ones who need not ask are the ones who are prejudiced toward any people....that is just a f-ed up way to live your life....
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

Sneakerholic no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31b3d399
    Its still crazy how this is going on still in the world but its somthing that could never be escaped as much as we all want it. I was raised not to see race and I still dont till this day. On the a brighter note I am quite new with my bb curve and if anyone wanna chat get to know somone new scream at me
    I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL.. PIN is in the PRO

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    On behalf of all of us here on Pinstack, please accept my appology for the way you've been treated.
    It's very troubling to me that anyone would ever be treated that way.
    My pin and other contact info are on my profile. I invite you to get in touch.
    Take good care

Sphynx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24869D20
    That's ridiculous. Whatever happened to talking to people just because you wanted to talk? I for one love chatting with people, but I tend to scare them away I'm a bit random at times.

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'm sorry that has happened to you too. I know how you feel. The only difference is I'm not black, just fat and fluffy. You can pin me anytime. :-) take care and just keep your head up.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Good grief, this should be in the Cafe just for the fact it's full of so much useless dribble. I have been on quite a few message boards including ones with openly racist members and the Stack is far from it. Someone should've just defecated on this thread on page one by saying "perhaps it has nothing to do with the fact you're black, perhaps they just think you are ugly?" I can't stand when anyone is quick to play the race card in one of the most accepting environments possible. Stand up for the Stack people!

The black(and trini) ninja has spoken.

WATAA!

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja View Post
    Good grief, this should be in the Cafe just for the fact it's full of so much useless dribble. I have been on quite a few message boards including ones with openly racist members and the Stack is far from it. Someone should've just defecated on this thread on page one by saying "perhaps it has nothing to do with the fact you're black, perhaps they just think you are ugly?" I can't stand when anyone is quick to play the race card in one of the most accepting environments possible. Stand up for the Stack people!

The black(and trini) ninja has spoken.

WATAA!
    Ugly shouldn't matter either...oh yeah...ninja's wear masks...

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    Ugly shouldn't matter either...oh yeah...ninja's wear masks...
    Superficial and racial are two veryyyy different boats and shouldn't be used interchangeably and I find it quite offensive that the race card was so casually thrown out there among such a wonderful (and quite mixed) community (both in race, religion, sexual orientation and sanity *or lack there of lol*). I think it's a serious accusation that was accepted since it was coming from someone of color. Since someone of color (me) is also shutting it down, I'll call it even steven.

P.S. Of course we do, when the mask comes off we don't want any scars messing up our man-pretty faces.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567